Rapper Meek Mill Flashes Bling-Bling in New Clip 'Young and Gettin' It'
Hip hop recording artist Meek Mill shows off what he has been getting in a new video for the track "Young & Gettin' It", which is the first single off his debut record "Dreams and Nightmares". Joining Mills in the flashy video filled with scantily clad women is co-rapper Kirko Bangz.
The clip begins with visuals of Mills getting ready to meet up and chill with friends and shots of pretty and sexy ladies waiting on the yacht. Immediately as the artist gets into the rap, flashy snippets of the gang partying and teasing each other are cut between shots of them driving in Ferrari and Rolls-Royce luxury cars, blazing speedboats, and popping bottles in various clubs.
The Maybach Music artist is definitely getting the good life not only in the video, but also in his career. "Dreams and Nightmares" is ready for release on Tuesday, October 30 after a long string of live shows and mixtapes he did in support for the project. Mills is very reflective about what the album means to him, explaining that it talks about his life and the difficulties of urban streets, while also acknowledging the success he now enjoys. He adds that now he just works hard and stays focused on it.
"A lot of the songs are about my life, my pain, and you can tell I've been through these things. You can feel it. The dream part is me living as an artist making money touring across the world, and nightmares touches on everything that it took for me to make it from the streets," explains the 25-year old told USA Today.
More Meek Mill News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says