Gareth Gates Splits From Wife of Four Years
Gareth Gates and Suzanne Mole's marriage is over. The British singer reveals that they tried to fix their problems for the sake of their 3-year-old daughter Missy, but failed.
"Despite our efforts over the past three years to make our marriage work, sadly Suzanne and I have decided to separate," Gareth told Daily Mirror. "Whilst we have grown apart, we love and cherish our wonderful daughter Missy and together we will prioritize her happy upbringing."
The split comes just two weeks after the singer-turned-theater star is rumored having an affair with Faye Brookes, his co-star in "Legally Blonde the Musical". They were pictured sharing an umbrella while he wrapped his arms around the actress' shoulder.
This is not Gareth's first cheating scandal. Back in 2008, he was linked to Hayley Hughes, Emma Bunton's cousin, after they were seen snuggling in a club. In 2010, he was alleged having a fling with Katie Hall, his co-star in stage play "Les Miserables".
"Things have never been right since Gareth was first accused of playing around, but they wanted to give things a real go for Missy's sake," a friend of Suzanne said. "They tried their best but it was very strained at times and this latest incident was the final straw. They have been together for ten years and it really is very sad but there was just no way back."
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip