Gareth Gates Splits From Wife of Four Years
Gareth Gates and Suzanne Mole's marriage is over. The British singer reveals that they tried to fix their problems for the sake of their 3-year-old daughter Missy, but failed.
"Despite our efforts over the past three years to make our marriage work, sadly Suzanne and I have decided to separate," Gareth told Daily Mirror. "Whilst we have grown apart, we love and cherish our wonderful daughter Missy and together we will prioritize her happy upbringing."
The split comes just two weeks after the singer-turned-theater star is rumored having an affair with Faye Brookes, his co-star in "Legally Blonde the Musical". They were pictured sharing an umbrella while he wrapped his arms around the actress' shoulder.
This is not Gareth's first cheating scandal. Back in 2008, he was linked to Hayley Hughes, Emma Bunton's cousin, after they were seen snuggling in a club. In 2010, he was alleged having a fling with Katie Hall, his co-star in stage play "Les Miserables".
"Things have never been right since Gareth was first accused of playing around, but they wanted to give things a real go for Missy's sake," a friend of Suzanne said. "They tried their best but it was very strained at times and this latest incident was the final straw. They have been together for ten years and it really is very sad but there was just no way back."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns