Mila Kunis Is NOT Pregnant
It's rumored that there will be a baby on the way for Mila Kunis, but Gossip Cop confirms that the pregnancy news is all wrong. Her representative says that the actress is not expecting.
Mila's pregnancy rumor was sparked when the 29-year-old actress hung out with her boyfriend Ashton Kutcher on Saturday, October 27. She was pictured having a rounded stomach while she wore a striped tank top paired with jeans.
The lovebirds like to keep things quiet. They never confirmed that they were dating, but were spotted packing on PDAs in several occasions. They were spotted smooching at a wrap party for Ashton's film, "Jobs", and going to Bali for a romantic getaway.
Before the "Ted" actress was alleged having a baby bump, she told Glamour magazine earlier this year about her desire to be a mother. "I do want a family. I'd rather be in love and have a baby than a movie," she gushed.
Ashton reportedly was also ready to have kids. His friend told Star Magazine, "Ashton feels his biological clock ticking - he's wanted kids for years but he and Demi Moore didn't have luck conceiving, most likely because of her age. And he's on a campaign to get Mila to agree to be a mom, he's reminded her that he's had plenty of father practice with Demi's three daughters."
More Mila Kunis News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms