Mila Kunis Is NOT Pregnant
It's rumored that there will be a baby on the way for Mila Kunis, but Gossip Cop confirms that the pregnancy news is all wrong. Her representative says that the actress is not expecting.
Mila's pregnancy rumor was sparked when the 29-year-old actress hung out with her boyfriend Ashton Kutcher on Saturday, October 27. She was pictured having a rounded stomach while she wore a striped tank top paired with jeans.
The lovebirds like to keep things quiet. They never confirmed that they were dating, but were spotted packing on PDAs in several occasions. They were spotted smooching at a wrap party for Ashton's film, "Jobs", and going to Bali for a romantic getaway.
Before the "Ted" actress was alleged having a baby bump, she told Glamour magazine earlier this year about her desire to be a mother. "I do want a family. I'd rather be in love and have a baby than a movie," she gushed.
Ashton reportedly was also ready to have kids. His friend told Star Magazine, "Ashton feels his biological clock ticking - he's wanted kids for years but he and Demi Moore didn't have luck conceiving, most likely because of her age. And he's on a campaign to get Mila to agree to be a mom, he's reminded her that he's had plenty of father practice with Demi's three daughters."
More Mila Kunis News
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC