Mila Kunis Is NOT Pregnant
It's rumored that there will be a baby on the way for Mila Kunis, but Gossip Cop confirms that the pregnancy news is all wrong. Her representative says that the actress is not expecting.
Mila's pregnancy rumor was sparked when the 29-year-old actress hung out with her boyfriend Ashton Kutcher on Saturday, October 27. She was pictured having a rounded stomach while she wore a striped tank top paired with jeans.
The lovebirds like to keep things quiet. They never confirmed that they were dating, but were spotted packing on PDAs in several occasions. They were spotted smooching at a wrap party for Ashton's film, "Jobs", and going to Bali for a romantic getaway.
Before the "Ted" actress was alleged having a baby bump, she told Glamour magazine earlier this year about her desire to be a mother. "I do want a family. I'd rather be in love and have a baby than a movie," she gushed.
Ashton reportedly was also ready to have kids. His friend told Star Magazine, "Ashton feels his biological clock ticking - he's wanted kids for years but he and Demi Moore didn't have luck conceiving, most likely because of her age. And he's on a campaign to get Mila to agree to be a mom, he's reminded her that he's had plenty of father practice with Demi's three daughters."
More Mila Kunis News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star