Jessie J Back With New Upbeat Single 'Silver Lining'
Fans of contemporary R&B singer, Jessie J, no longer have to sit in despair waiting for the artist's new material. Her new track, "Silver Lining (Crazy 'Bout You)", was just released and it would be part of the upcoming flick "Silver Linings Playbook". The singer was reported to be hard at work on her new album as well, set for a 2013 launch.
The new track, which kind of reminds audience of Whitney Houston's soulful pop vibe, does not fail to impress Jessie's loyal listeners as it showcases the singer-songwriter's powerhouse vocals incorporated in an easy listening and classic 80's pop tune. "Silver Lining" also presents a very optimistic energy and listeners will easily start moving to the track's danceable tempo.
The release of "Silver Lining" is a much-awaited move for Jessie and is an uncomplicated pop track that works for her and allows her to show off her vocals. Her debut record, "Who You Are", made her the first British singer to have six top ten singles in one album.
"Silver Lining" is penned by all-time hit-maker, Dianne Warren, and is featured on the new Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence movie "Silver Linings Playbook", which is slated for release on November 21.
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach