Jessie J Back With New Upbeat Single 'Silver Lining'
Fans of contemporary R&B singer, Jessie J, no longer have to sit in despair waiting for the artist's new material. Her new track, "Silver Lining (Crazy 'Bout You)", was just released and it would be part of the upcoming flick "Silver Linings Playbook". The singer was reported to be hard at work on her new album as well, set for a 2013 launch.
The new track, which kind of reminds audience of Whitney Houston's soulful pop vibe, does not fail to impress Jessie's loyal listeners as it showcases the singer-songwriter's powerhouse vocals incorporated in an easy listening and classic 80's pop tune. "Silver Lining" also presents a very optimistic energy and listeners will easily start moving to the track's danceable tempo.
The release of "Silver Lining" is a much-awaited move for Jessie and is an uncomplicated pop track that works for her and allows her to show off her vocals. Her debut record, "Who You Are", made her the first British singer to have six top ten singles in one album.
"Silver Lining" is penned by all-time hit-maker, Dianne Warren, and is featured on the new Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence movie "Silver Linings Playbook", which is slated for release on November 21.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance