The Volturi Is Highlighted in New 'Breaking Dawn II' Clips
More snippets from "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" have gone online. Instead of highlighting the Cullens and their allies, these new clips put their focus on the fearsome vampire council, the Volturi, and their scary ability to destroy their enemies.
The first video shows Irina, a member of the Denali Vampire coven, reporting "a crime" to Volturi leader Aro. "The Cullens... they have done something terrible," Irina says with teary eyes, but before she finishes her words, Aro already knows what's inside her mind by only touching her hand.
The other sneak peek, meanwhile, showcases Jane, another member of the Volturi. In it, Jane is seen showing off her skills to create illusions of pain toward her enemy. Along with her brother Alec, she is seen chasing after a man at an alley. Using her dark power, she paralyzes the man without even touching him.
"Breaking Dawn II" will bring Edward and Bella to a troublesome situation after they welcomed their child Renesmee. The arrival of their daughter sets in motion a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the Volturi, the council of vampire leaders. Michael Sheen plays Aro, while Dakota Fanning and Cameron Bright star as Jane and her brother Alec respectively.
Also set to bring back fan-favorite trio Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, the final "Twilight Saga" movie will open Stateside on November 16.
"Irina Reports a Crime to Aro" :
"The Dark Gifts of Jane":
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters