'Once Upon a Time' 2.06 Preview: Emma's Biggest Heist
Emma is revisiting her past as a thief in the next episode of "Once Upon a Time". As she and Mary Margaret continue their attempts to find a way back to Storybrooke, she will embark on her biggest heist yet with a not-too-trustworthy Captain Hook.
According to the wicked pirate, Emma and Mary Margaret need to find a magical compass that is located up a treacherous beanstalk. Climbing the high beanstalk is not the only challenge that they will encounter since the have to steal the item from a murderous giant, portrayed by "Lost" and "Alcatraz" alum Jorge Garcia.
Meanwhile, in flashbacks, viewers will see Emma's first meeting with a fellow thief who wants to make an honest woman out of her. While it's unclear who'll portray the fellow thief, recently-released photos from the episode feature Emma on a car ride with a mysterious man (guest star Michael Raymond-Jaymes), who is possibly Henry's father.
Titled "Tallahassee", the new episode will air Sunday, November 4 at 8/7c on ABC.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie