'Once Upon a Time' 2.06 Preview: Emma's Biggest Heist
Emma is revisiting her past as a thief in the next episode of "Once Upon a Time". As she and Mary Margaret continue their attempts to find a way back to Storybrooke, she will embark on her biggest heist yet with a not-too-trustworthy Captain Hook.
According to the wicked pirate, Emma and Mary Margaret need to find a magical compass that is located up a treacherous beanstalk. Climbing the high beanstalk is not the only challenge that they will encounter since the have to steal the item from a murderous giant, portrayed by "Lost" and "Alcatraz" alum Jorge Garcia.
Meanwhile, in flashbacks, viewers will see Emma's first meeting with a fellow thief who wants to make an honest woman out of her. While it's unclear who'll portray the fellow thief, recently-released photos from the episode feature Emma on a car ride with a mysterious man (guest star Michael Raymond-Jaymes), who is possibly Henry's father.
Titled "Tallahassee", the new episode will air Sunday, November 4 at 8/7c on ABC.
More Once Upon a Time News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'