'Once Upon a Time' 2.06 Preview: Emma's Biggest Heist
Emma is revisiting her past as a thief in the next episode of "Once Upon a Time". As she and Mary Margaret continue their attempts to find a way back to Storybrooke, she will embark on her biggest heist yet with a not-too-trustworthy Captain Hook.
According to the wicked pirate, Emma and Mary Margaret need to find a magical compass that is located up a treacherous beanstalk. Climbing the high beanstalk is not the only challenge that they will encounter since the have to steal the item from a murderous giant, portrayed by "Lost" and "Alcatraz" alum Jorge Garcia.
Meanwhile, in flashbacks, viewers will see Emma's first meeting with a fellow thief who wants to make an honest woman out of her. While it's unclear who'll portray the fellow thief, recently-released photos from the episode feature Emma on a car ride with a mysterious man (guest star Michael Raymond-Jaymes), who is possibly Henry's father.
Titled "Tallahassee", the new episode will air Sunday, November 4 at 8/7c on ABC.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama