'Once Upon a Time' 2.06 Preview: Emma's Biggest Heist
Emma is revisiting her past as a thief in the next episode of "Once Upon a Time". As she and Mary Margaret continue their attempts to find a way back to Storybrooke, she will embark on her biggest heist yet with a not-too-trustworthy Captain Hook.
According to the wicked pirate, Emma and Mary Margaret need to find a magical compass that is located up a treacherous beanstalk. Climbing the high beanstalk is not the only challenge that they will encounter since the have to steal the item from a murderous giant, portrayed by "Lost" and "Alcatraz" alum Jorge Garcia.
Meanwhile, in flashbacks, viewers will see Emma's first meeting with a fellow thief who wants to make an honest woman out of her. While it's unclear who'll portray the fellow thief, recently-released photos from the episode feature Emma on a car ride with a mysterious man (guest star Michael Raymond-Jaymes), who is possibly Henry's father.
Titled "Tallahassee", the new episode will air Sunday, November 4 at 8/7c on ABC.
More Once Upon a Time News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?