'Once Upon a Time' 2.06 Preview: Emma's Biggest Heist
Emma is revisiting her past as a thief in the next episode of "Once Upon a Time". As she and Mary Margaret continue their attempts to find a way back to Storybrooke, she will embark on her biggest heist yet with a not-too-trustworthy Captain Hook.
According to the wicked pirate, Emma and Mary Margaret need to find a magical compass that is located up a treacherous beanstalk. Climbing the high beanstalk is not the only challenge that they will encounter since the have to steal the item from a murderous giant, portrayed by "Lost" and "Alcatraz" alum Jorge Garcia.
Meanwhile, in flashbacks, viewers will see Emma's first meeting with a fellow thief who wants to make an honest woman out of her. While it's unclear who'll portray the fellow thief, recently-released photos from the episode feature Emma on a car ride with a mysterious man (guest star Michael Raymond-Jaymes), who is possibly Henry's father.
Titled "Tallahassee", the new episode will air Sunday, November 4 at 8/7c on ABC.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park