Carly Rae Jepsen Launches New Video 'This Kiss'
Carly Rae Jepsen definitely knows how to be the life of the party as seen on her latest music video, "This Kiss". The clip goes online October 28 and features a more mature and lady-like side of the 26-year old singer-songwriter.
In the new clip directed by Justin Francis, Jepsen is seen partying with friends and falling for a guy in a grey beanie. These images cut back and forth with Jepsen's dance party performance for the video. Towards the end, the two young lovebirds finally decide to move away from the crowd and jump into a swimming pool where they can enjoy their alone time and a sweet smooch.
Compared to Jepsen's image in her "Call Me Maybe" video, "This Kiss" shows her as a more grown-up female performer. She is seen in the video wearing a pair of leather pants along with a red-black corset and a silver chain hanging from her waist. "This Kiss music video is here!" Jepsen tweeted. "Oh Canada, This Kiss is for you!"
Jepsen's good pal and teen pop sensation, Justin Bieber, also expressed his enthusiasm for the new release and posted on his Twitter account, "new video from @carlyraejepsen for #ThisKiss - song is a smash."
"This Kiss" was written by Jepsen together with Matthew Koma, Kelly Covell, Stefan Kendal Gordy. It is also available as a digital download and is from Jepsen's first international record release entitled "Kiss".
Carly Rae Jepsen's "This Kiss" Music Video
More Carly Rae Jepsen News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame