Adam Levine Defends Christina Aguilera Against Her Body Haters
Adam Levine has taken a stand for Christina Aguilera, slamming her haters. The Maroon 5 singer said "F**k you" during a press conference on Friday, October 26 to those who criticized Aguilera's body image.
"People shouldn't say those kinds of things. Because, 'F**k you.' Come on, guys. Grow up," Levine said in defense of his "The Voice" co-mentor. He believed the worst part of celebrity culture is when "people feel like they can just say nasty things about other people."
He continued, "[Aguilera] gets a lot of it, which pisses me off, and of course I have her back, of course I defend her. I think it's a really, really ugly part of our culture," adding, "It's not cool, and I've never liked it ...I think it's horrible."
In the same Q & A, Levine also debunked the rumor that he has been feuding with Aguilera. "The fights that everyone thought we were having were fictional. We never hated each other. We never were having some sort of secret battles that everyone thought we were having," Levine said. "There were silly bickering things like a brother and sister would do ...it's not nearly what everybody thought."
More Adam Levine News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift