Adam Levine Defends Christina Aguilera Against Her Body Haters
Adam Levine has taken a stand for Christina Aguilera, slamming her haters. The Maroon 5 singer said "F**k you" during a press conference on Friday, October 26 to those who criticized Aguilera's body image.
"People shouldn't say those kinds of things. Because, 'F**k you.' Come on, guys. Grow up," Levine said in defense of his "The Voice" co-mentor. He believed the worst part of celebrity culture is when "people feel like they can just say nasty things about other people."
He continued, "[Aguilera] gets a lot of it, which pisses me off, and of course I have her back, of course I defend her. I think it's a really, really ugly part of our culture," adding, "It's not cool, and I've never liked it ...I think it's horrible."
In the same Q & A, Levine also debunked the rumor that he has been feuding with Aguilera. "The fights that everyone thought we were having were fictional. We never hated each other. We never were having some sort of secret battles that everyone thought we were having," Levine said. "There were silly bickering things like a brother and sister would do ...it's not nearly what everybody thought."
More Adam Levine News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6