Adam Levine Defends Christina Aguilera Against Her Body Haters
Adam Levine has taken a stand for Christina Aguilera, slamming her haters. The Maroon 5 singer said "F**k you" during a press conference on Friday, October 26 to those who criticized Aguilera's body image.
"People shouldn't say those kinds of things. Because, 'F**k you.' Come on, guys. Grow up," Levine said in defense of his "The Voice" co-mentor. He believed the worst part of celebrity culture is when "people feel like they can just say nasty things about other people."
He continued, "[Aguilera] gets a lot of it, which pisses me off, and of course I have her back, of course I defend her. I think it's a really, really ugly part of our culture," adding, "It's not cool, and I've never liked it ...I think it's horrible."
In the same Q & A, Levine also debunked the rumor that he has been feuding with Aguilera. "The fights that everyone thought we were having were fictional. We never hated each other. We never were having some sort of secret battles that everyone thought we were having," Levine said. "There were silly bickering things like a brother and sister would do ...it's not nearly what everybody thought."
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots