Adam Levine Defends Christina Aguilera Against Her Body Haters
Adam Levine has taken a stand for Christina Aguilera, slamming her haters. The Maroon 5 singer said "F**k you" during a press conference on Friday, October 26 to those who criticized Aguilera's body image.
"People shouldn't say those kinds of things. Because, 'F**k you.' Come on, guys. Grow up," Levine said in defense of his "The Voice" co-mentor. He believed the worst part of celebrity culture is when "people feel like they can just say nasty things about other people."
He continued, "[Aguilera] gets a lot of it, which pisses me off, and of course I have her back, of course I defend her. I think it's a really, really ugly part of our culture," adding, "It's not cool, and I've never liked it ...I think it's horrible."
In the same Q & A, Levine also debunked the rumor that he has been feuding with Aguilera. "The fights that everyone thought we were having were fictional. We never hated each other. We never were having some sort of secret battles that everyone thought we were having," Levine said. "There were silly bickering things like a brother and sister would do ...it's not nearly what everybody thought."
More Adam Levine News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes