Adam Levine Defends Christina Aguilera Against Her Body Haters
Adam Levine has taken a stand for Christina Aguilera, slamming her haters. The Maroon 5 singer said "F**k you" during a press conference on Friday, October 26 to those who criticized Aguilera's body image.
"People shouldn't say those kinds of things. Because, 'F**k you.' Come on, guys. Grow up," Levine said in defense of his "The Voice" co-mentor. He believed the worst part of celebrity culture is when "people feel like they can just say nasty things about other people."
He continued, "[Aguilera] gets a lot of it, which pisses me off, and of course I have her back, of course I defend her. I think it's a really, really ugly part of our culture," adding, "It's not cool, and I've never liked it ...I think it's horrible."
In the same Q & A, Levine also debunked the rumor that he has been feuding with Aguilera. "The fights that everyone thought we were having were fictional. We never hated each other. We never were having some sort of secret battles that everyone thought we were having," Levine said. "There were silly bickering things like a brother and sister would do ...it's not nearly what everybody thought."
More Adam Levine News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image