Usher's Ex-Wife Tameka Foster Sued for Unpaid Rent
Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster seems to be deeper in financial trouble. The mother of five is being sued by her landlord for failing to pay rent and other stuff totaling close to $50,000.
In its lawsuit, Antelope Valley Plaza (AVP) claimed Tameka has not paid $36,943.42 for the three retail spaces in a Georgia complex she has rented since two years ago. She signed a two-year lease agreement on the properties which are used as her business of indoor play center for kids, Kangazoom.
The agreement was to pay $9,966.67 a month, according to TMZ, but Tameka has not paid the bill for months. She also owes AVP more than $4,000 in late charges and $2,000 in unpaid taxes all tolled. The total amount is $49,816.18.
Tameka has responded to the lawsuit, saying it was AVP who breached their contract. She demands the lawsuit to be dismissed.
Tameka is also facing another eviction. Usher's lawyer sent her a letter to inform that the singer is selling the suburban Georgia home that he purchased in 2007 for $3 million. The former couple's 2009 divorce settlement stated that Tameka was allowed to live at the property but should move out when the owner aka Usher puts it up for sale and gives her a 60 days notice.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell