Usher's Ex-Wife Tameka Foster Sued for Unpaid Rent
Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster seems to be deeper in financial trouble. The mother of five is being sued by her landlord for failing to pay rent and other stuff totaling close to $50,000.
In its lawsuit, Antelope Valley Plaza (AVP) claimed Tameka has not paid $36,943.42 for the three retail spaces in a Georgia complex she has rented since two years ago. She signed a two-year lease agreement on the properties which are used as her business of indoor play center for kids, Kangazoom.
The agreement was to pay $9,966.67 a month, according to TMZ, but Tameka has not paid the bill for months. She also owes AVP more than $4,000 in late charges and $2,000 in unpaid taxes all tolled. The total amount is $49,816.18.
Tameka has responded to the lawsuit, saying it was AVP who breached their contract. She demands the lawsuit to be dismissed.
Tameka is also facing another eviction. Usher's lawyer sent her a letter to inform that the singer is selling the suburban Georgia home that he purchased in 2007 for $3 million. The former couple's 2009 divorce settlement stated that Tameka was allowed to live at the property but should move out when the owner aka Usher puts it up for sale and gives her a 60 days notice.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen