Russell Brand and Jane Lynch Smooched on 'Leno'
Russell Brand and Jane Lynch shared a rather intimate greeting on Thursday, October 25 episode of "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno". Brand was Leno's second guest of the night. He entered the stage and straight away kissed openly-lesbian Lynch on the lips.
"That kiss on the mouth has taken our relationship to the next level," said Brand. Lynch, who is married to clinical psychologist Lara Embry, complimented him, "You have really nice teeth for a British person." Brand returned the compliment with "You've got nice lips for a Yank."
Brand also talked about the wardrobe malfunction that he experienced at the closing ceremony of the 2012 London Olympics. "So, before I did [my song], I did some limbering up, exercises, but because I don't know how to limber up properly, 'cause I'm not really an athlete, I did it badly. One minute before I had to go on top of that bus... I heard this [ripping] noise, like that, and my trousers tore - a significant distance - and at that point, someone said, "Right! Get on top of the bus!' " he recalled.
Brand was on "Leno" to promote his TV show on FX called "Brand X" while Lynch was promoting her new movie "Wreck-It Ralph" which opens November 2 in U.S.
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday