Russell Brand and Jane Lynch Smooched on 'Leno'
Russell Brand and Jane Lynch shared a rather intimate greeting on Thursday, October 25 episode of "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno". Brand was Leno's second guest of the night. He entered the stage and straight away kissed openly-lesbian Lynch on the lips.
"That kiss on the mouth has taken our relationship to the next level," said Brand. Lynch, who is married to clinical psychologist Lara Embry, complimented him, "You have really nice teeth for a British person." Brand returned the compliment with "You've got nice lips for a Yank."
Brand also talked about the wardrobe malfunction that he experienced at the closing ceremony of the 2012 London Olympics. "So, before I did [my song], I did some limbering up, exercises, but because I don't know how to limber up properly, 'cause I'm not really an athlete, I did it badly. One minute before I had to go on top of that bus... I heard this [ripping] noise, like that, and my trousers tore - a significant distance - and at that point, someone said, "Right! Get on top of the bus!' " he recalled.
Brand was on "Leno" to promote his TV show on FX called "Brand X" while Lynch was promoting her new movie "Wreck-It Ralph" which opens November 2 in U.S.
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer