Russell Brand and Jane Lynch Smooched on 'Leno'
Russell Brand and Jane Lynch shared a rather intimate greeting on Thursday, October 25 episode of "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno". Brand was Leno's second guest of the night. He entered the stage and straight away kissed openly-lesbian Lynch on the lips.
"That kiss on the mouth has taken our relationship to the next level," said Brand. Lynch, who is married to clinical psychologist Lara Embry, complimented him, "You have really nice teeth for a British person." Brand returned the compliment with "You've got nice lips for a Yank."
Brand also talked about the wardrobe malfunction that he experienced at the closing ceremony of the 2012 London Olympics. "So, before I did [my song], I did some limbering up, exercises, but because I don't know how to limber up properly, 'cause I'm not really an athlete, I did it badly. One minute before I had to go on top of that bus... I heard this [ripping] noise, like that, and my trousers tore - a significant distance - and at that point, someone said, "Right! Get on top of the bus!' " he recalled.
Brand was on "Leno" to promote his TV show on FX called "Brand X" while Lynch was promoting her new movie "Wreck-It Ralph" which opens November 2 in U.S.
More Russell Brand News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'