'The Carrie Diaries' First Promo Shows the Life-Changing Moment
Going full throttle to promote "The Carrie Diaries", The CW unleashes the first promo video for the new show. It opens as the titular character is nervous about her first day as a senior of high school, which takes place not long after she lost her mother.
The more-than-two-minute snippet gives a look at her normal life as a student, before she gets a chance to intern at a law firm in Manhattan. The suburban girl's eyes are soon opened wide at the glamor and grit of New York City when she meets Larissa, the style editor for Interview magazine.
As she's fallen in love for the first time with the most important man in her life, Manhattan, Carrie tries to balance her life as a student and an intern in the big city.
AnnaSophia Robb takes the lead role in the TV adaptation of Candace Bushnell's book "The Carrie Diaries". She is joined in the cast ensemble by Ellen Wong, Katie Findlay and Brendan Dooling who portray Carrie's best friends. Austin Butler is cast as her love interest Sebastian, while Matt Letscher portrays her father.
The teen drama series will premiere in January 2013 as a replacement of "Gossip Girl", which is currently airing its final season.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates