Donald Trump Mocks Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy Breakup
Not only does Donald Trump follow political and business news but he also keeps tab on the latest celebrity gossips. In one of his recent tweets, he mocked Taylor Swift's breakup with Conor Kennedy. "Re: Taylor and Conor--great news for Taylor!" he tweeted.
Taylor and Conor started dating over the summer and reportedly split amicably earlier this fall. "It's been over a month since they've even seen each other. With her promotion for 'Red', she has no time off until the end of the year," a source told Us Weekly.
Trump previously gave advice to Robert Pattinson after hearing about his reconciliation with Kristen Stewart. "Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart," he wrote. "She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again - just watch. He can do much better!"
"The Celebrity Apprentice" judge also targeted "Today" show in another tweet. "The TODAY Show should call me about who to put on the show - I know more about people who get ratings than anyone," he dissed the NBC morning show.
Trump previously offered President Barack Obama a $5 million check for charity in exchange of his college and passport records. "It's not a publicity stunt, it's a serious, very serious offer," he told Piers Morgan on CNN when responding to the critics.
More Donald Trump News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce