Scott Disick Spotted Shopping for Engagement Ring
Kourtney Kardashian will probably receive a marriage proposal soon. Scott Disick, her longtime boyfriend, was spotted visiting Levinson Jewelers in downtown Fort Lauderdale, Florida on Thursday, October 25. Accompanied by a male friend, it looked like Scott was shopping for an engagement ring.
"Scott was most definitely shopping for engagement rings," an eyewitness told Radar Online. "And all of them were large! Scott and his friend looked at a whole selection of amazing rings, all diamond, all different cuts, sizes, settings - he certainly is taking his time and wants to make the right purchase."
Scott and Kourtney began dating in 2007. Kourtney gave birth to Mason in 2009 and Penelope in 2012. Earlier this month, Scott said, "My son is my world and my daughter is my new world. So, it all combines. It's pretty unbelievable starting another chapter in your life. It's a lot better than not having children." They are currently living in South Florida with their children.
Another member of Kardashian clan was also reported to be engaged earlier this week. On October 24, Kim Kardashian was spotted wearing a huge ring on her pinky finger. It was rumored that the ring was her engagement ring from boyfriend Kanye West, but the report was denied.
More Scott Disick News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers