Scott Disick Spotted Shopping for Engagement Ring
Kourtney Kardashian will probably receive a marriage proposal soon. Scott Disick, her longtime boyfriend, was spotted visiting Levinson Jewelers in downtown Fort Lauderdale, Florida on Thursday, October 25. Accompanied by a male friend, it looked like Scott was shopping for an engagement ring.
"Scott was most definitely shopping for engagement rings," an eyewitness told Radar Online. "And all of them were large! Scott and his friend looked at a whole selection of amazing rings, all diamond, all different cuts, sizes, settings - he certainly is taking his time and wants to make the right purchase."
Scott and Kourtney began dating in 2007. Kourtney gave birth to Mason in 2009 and Penelope in 2012. Earlier this month, Scott said, "My son is my world and my daughter is my new world. So, it all combines. It's pretty unbelievable starting another chapter in your life. It's a lot better than not having children." They are currently living in South Florida with their children.
Another member of Kardashian clan was also reported to be engaged earlier this week. On October 24, Kim Kardashian was spotted wearing a huge ring on her pinky finger. It was rumored that the ring was her engagement ring from boyfriend Kanye West, but the report was denied.
More Scott Disick News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation