Scott Disick Spotted Shopping for Engagement Ring
Kourtney Kardashian will probably receive a marriage proposal soon. Scott Disick, her longtime boyfriend, was spotted visiting Levinson Jewelers in downtown Fort Lauderdale, Florida on Thursday, October 25. Accompanied by a male friend, it looked like Scott was shopping for an engagement ring.
"Scott was most definitely shopping for engagement rings," an eyewitness told Radar Online. "And all of them were large! Scott and his friend looked at a whole selection of amazing rings, all diamond, all different cuts, sizes, settings - he certainly is taking his time and wants to make the right purchase."
Scott and Kourtney began dating in 2007. Kourtney gave birth to Mason in 2009 and Penelope in 2012. Earlier this month, Scott said, "My son is my world and my daughter is my new world. So, it all combines. It's pretty unbelievable starting another chapter in your life. It's a lot better than not having children." They are currently living in South Florida with their children.
Another member of Kardashian clan was also reported to be engaged earlier this week. On October 24, Kim Kardashian was spotted wearing a huge ring on her pinky finger. It was rumored that the ring was her engagement ring from boyfriend Kanye West, but the report was denied.
More Scott Disick News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs