'Two and a Half Men' Gives First Look at Miley Cyrus' Return
Miley Cyrus is making her way back to "Two and a Half Men". Following her debut appearance earlier this October, the actress/singer is slated to reprise her role as Missi in an upcoming episode of the CBS long-running comedy series.
The former "Hannah Montana" star will return in "Avoid the Chinese Mustard", which is scheduled to air Thursday, November 8. In the episode, her character Missi and Angus T. Jones' Jake plan a rendezvous at the beach house. First look at their reunion has been shared in a picture making its way out via Entertainment Weekly.
"I've been wanting to work with Ashton forever and I couldn't really take time away to do a movie from my record right now. So, we wanted to work together, then we thought 'Two and a Half Men' would be the quick and easy way to do it," Cyrus once gushed about her guest-starring stint on the sitcom. "It turned out to be something that I loved so much I came back for a second episode."
She went on explaining her character, "My character is just so in your face and blunt and really kind of puts Ashton back in his place. It's really fun and they've never really had a girl character come on like that."
Cyrus' first appearance helped boost the show's ratings as the episode hit a season high with 13.6 million viewers and a 4.0 rating in adults 18-49. It rose 14% from the previous episode.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC