'Two and a Half Men' Gives First Look at Miley Cyrus' Return
Miley Cyrus is making her way back to "Two and a Half Men". Following her debut appearance earlier this October, the actress/singer is slated to reprise her role as Missi in an upcoming episode of the CBS long-running comedy series.
The former "Hannah Montana" star will return in "Avoid the Chinese Mustard", which is scheduled to air Thursday, November 8. In the episode, her character Missi and Angus T. Jones' Jake plan a rendezvous at the beach house. First look at their reunion has been shared in a picture making its way out via Entertainment Weekly.
"I've been wanting to work with Ashton forever and I couldn't really take time away to do a movie from my record right now. So, we wanted to work together, then we thought 'Two and a Half Men' would be the quick and easy way to do it," Cyrus once gushed about her guest-starring stint on the sitcom. "It turned out to be something that I loved so much I came back for a second episode."
She went on explaining her character, "My character is just so in your face and blunt and really kind of puts Ashton back in his place. It's really fun and they've never really had a girl character come on like that."
Cyrus' first appearance helped boost the show's ratings as the episode hit a season high with 13.6 million viewers and a 4.0 rating in adults 18-49. It rose 14% from the previous episode.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7