'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin and Girlfriend Welcome a Son
It's a boy for Alex O'Loughlin. The 36-year-old actor welcomed a son on Thursday, October 25, just two months after he and his surfer-turned-model girlfriend Malia Jones announced that they were expecting a baby. This is their first child together.
Daniel Dae Kim, Alex's co-star in "Hawaii Five-0", tweeted his happiness regarding the news, "It's official: Congrats to Alex and Malia on their new blessing in a blankie! #H50." There is still no news about the baby's name.
Alex already has a 15-year-old son named Saxon and Malia has a 3-year-old son named Spike from previous relationships. Back in January 2012, it was revealed that they were dating when the duo made their debut as a couple on the red carpet of the G'Day USA Black Tie Gala in Hollywood.
Malia has appeared in famous magazines such as Sports Illustrated and Esquire and also commercials for Coca-Cola and other top brands. Meanwhile, Alex has starred in movies like "The Back-Up Plan", "August Rush", "The Shield", "Whiteout" and television series called "Three Rivers". He is currently filming the third season of the CBS drama series, "Hawaii Five-0", in Hawaii.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'