'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin and Girlfriend Welcome a Son
It's a boy for Alex O'Loughlin. The 36-year-old actor welcomed a son on Thursday, October 25, just two months after he and his surfer-turned-model girlfriend Malia Jones announced that they were expecting a baby. This is their first child together.
Daniel Dae Kim, Alex's co-star in "Hawaii Five-0", tweeted his happiness regarding the news, "It's official: Congrats to Alex and Malia on their new blessing in a blankie! #H50." There is still no news about the baby's name.
Alex already has a 15-year-old son named Saxon and Malia has a 3-year-old son named Spike from previous relationships. Back in January 2012, it was revealed that they were dating when the duo made their debut as a couple on the red carpet of the G'Day USA Black Tie Gala in Hollywood.
Malia has appeared in famous magazines such as Sports Illustrated and Esquire and also commercials for Coca-Cola and other top brands. Meanwhile, Alex has starred in movies like "The Back-Up Plan", "August Rush", "The Shield", "Whiteout" and television series called "Three Rivers". He is currently filming the third season of the CBS drama series, "Hawaii Five-0", in Hawaii.
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo