'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin and Girlfriend Welcome a Son
It's a boy for Alex O'Loughlin. The 36-year-old actor welcomed a son on Thursday, October 25, just two months after he and his surfer-turned-model girlfriend Malia Jones announced that they were expecting a baby. This is their first child together.
Daniel Dae Kim, Alex's co-star in "Hawaii Five-0", tweeted his happiness regarding the news, "It's official: Congrats to Alex and Malia on their new blessing in a blankie! #H50." There is still no news about the baby's name.
Alex already has a 15-year-old son named Saxon and Malia has a 3-year-old son named Spike from previous relationships. Back in January 2012, it was revealed that they were dating when the duo made their debut as a couple on the red carpet of the G'Day USA Black Tie Gala in Hollywood.
Malia has appeared in famous magazines such as Sports Illustrated and Esquire and also commercials for Coca-Cola and other top brands. Meanwhile, Alex has starred in movies like "The Back-Up Plan", "August Rush", "The Shield", "Whiteout" and television series called "Three Rivers". He is currently filming the third season of the CBS drama series, "Hawaii Five-0", in Hawaii.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars