'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin and Girlfriend Welcome a Son
It's a boy for Alex O'Loughlin. The 36-year-old actor welcomed a son on Thursday, October 25, just two months after he and his surfer-turned-model girlfriend Malia Jones announced that they were expecting a baby. This is their first child together.
Daniel Dae Kim, Alex's co-star in "Hawaii Five-0", tweeted his happiness regarding the news, "It's official: Congrats to Alex and Malia on their new blessing in a blankie! #H50." There is still no news about the baby's name.
Alex already has a 15-year-old son named Saxon and Malia has a 3-year-old son named Spike from previous relationships. Back in January 2012, it was revealed that they were dating when the duo made their debut as a couple on the red carpet of the G'Day USA Black Tie Gala in Hollywood.
Malia has appeared in famous magazines such as Sports Illustrated and Esquire and also commercials for Coca-Cola and other top brands. Meanwhile, Alex has starred in movies like "The Back-Up Plan", "August Rush", "The Shield", "Whiteout" and television series called "Three Rivers". He is currently filming the third season of the CBS drama series, "Hawaii Five-0", in Hawaii.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21