'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin and Girlfriend Welcome a Son
It's a boy for Alex O'Loughlin. The 36-year-old actor welcomed a son on Thursday, October 25, just two months after he and his surfer-turned-model girlfriend Malia Jones announced that they were expecting a baby. This is their first child together.
Daniel Dae Kim, Alex's co-star in "Hawaii Five-0", tweeted his happiness regarding the news, "It's official: Congrats to Alex and Malia on their new blessing in a blankie! #H50." There is still no news about the baby's name.
Alex already has a 15-year-old son named Saxon and Malia has a 3-year-old son named Spike from previous relationships. Back in January 2012, it was revealed that they were dating when the duo made their debut as a couple on the red carpet of the G'Day USA Black Tie Gala in Hollywood.
Malia has appeared in famous magazines such as Sports Illustrated and Esquire and also commercials for Coca-Cola and other top brands. Meanwhile, Alex has starred in movies like "The Back-Up Plan", "August Rush", "The Shield", "Whiteout" and television series called "Three Rivers". He is currently filming the third season of the CBS drama series, "Hawaii Five-0", in Hawaii.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory