Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Still Struggling Through 'Trust Issues'
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have repeatedly been spotted going out together, but the reconciled couple still has a lot to work on. "There's still healing to do and trust issues," a friend tells PEOPLE, "but Kristen will do whatever it takes."
Robert and Kristen watched Prince's concert together on October 25 at Sayers Club in Hollywood. They were spotted hopping the same car and sitting next to each other in the backseat. He hid his face under his baseball cap, while she concealed hers with her hand.
They reportedly got cozy during the concert. "He was behind her - holding her around her hips," a source testified. "They were sweetly affectionate and tender. They stood the entire show and loved every second." The source added, "They seemed very comfortable."
Kristen and Robert, who broke up following her affair with married director Rupert Sanders, were pictured reuniting for the first time at the Ye Rustic Inn earlier this month. "He never stopped loving her," a source explained the reason why he took her back.
Despite the persistent reconciliation reports, the two haven't made an official appearance together. She was just back from Tokyo to promote "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", while he returned Stateside after promoting the film Down Under.
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch