Lil Wayne Denies Rumor He Has Another Seizure in Second Emergency Landing
Rumor that Lil Wayne made a second emergency landing after he suffered another seizure is not true, according to his camp. Contrary to the report, a representative insists the Young Money rap mogul didn't have any seizure.
The rep tells MTV News that Weezy is currently resting at home in Louisiana. The rhymer is recuperating from "a severe migraine and dehydration," the illness he suffered hours earlier when he made an unexpected stop in Texas.
Weezy is pictured entering his car after being released from Ochsner Medical Center in Kenner, Louisiana. Despite the denial, TMZ stands by their story that the MC did have another seizure, citing people at the hospital and persons close to him as sources.
Weezy got his private jet diverted to his homestate on his flight back from Texas to Los Angeles. He was previously rumored suffering seizure-like symptoms in his first emergency landing on Thursday, October 25, prompting a report that he was overdosing on drugs.
His rep quickly debunked it, "Lil Wayne was successfully released from the hospital after being treated for a severe migraine and dehydration. He is at home on doctor-mandated rest and will return to work soon. He appreciates all of his fans for their support and love."
Due to the unexpected circumstance, Weezy was forced to cancel an appearance on Saturday at the Dillard store inside Jefferson Mall in Louisville, Kentucky to promote his TrukFit clothing line. The gig is expected to be rescheduled on a later date.
More Lil Wayne News
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie