Report: Sofia Vergara Trying to Stop Personal Photos From Leaking
Sofia Vergara could be the next celebrity hit with naked photo scandal. The 40-year-old "Modern Family" actress and her legal team reportedly are fighting hard to stop the publication of her personal photos which are originally stored in her fiance's mobile phone.
According to NY Post, Nick Loeb's Blackberry went missing before the couple's engagement back in July. Loeb had been telling friends that he lost the phone but it is still unclear whether the personal photos of Vergara were stolen or hacked from the device.
Somebody in Delray Beach, Florida has every intention to put up the pics for sale. They are sexy pictures in which Vergara "looks fantastic". A source told the Post, "The photos show Sofia in her bathroom and the bedroom, and, while they are personal, they are not fully revealing."
However, the photos are unlikely to make it to public because "her management team are doing their best to make sure they do not become public." The source added, "Sofia's legal and management team have been aggressive about taking them off the market."
Vergara is yet to comment. She was spotted unfazed by the report when attending the preview of artist Domingo Zapata's collection at the Bowery Hotel in New York on Thursday, October 25 night.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'