Report: Sofia Vergara Trying to Stop Personal Photos From Leaking
Sofia Vergara could be the next celebrity hit with naked photo scandal. The 40-year-old "Modern Family" actress and her legal team reportedly are fighting hard to stop the publication of her personal photos which are originally stored in her fiance's mobile phone.
According to NY Post, Nick Loeb's Blackberry went missing before the couple's engagement back in July. Loeb had been telling friends that he lost the phone but it is still unclear whether the personal photos of Vergara were stolen or hacked from the device.
Somebody in Delray Beach, Florida has every intention to put up the pics for sale. They are sexy pictures in which Vergara "looks fantastic". A source told the Post, "The photos show Sofia in her bathroom and the bedroom, and, while they are personal, they are not fully revealing."
However, the photos are unlikely to make it to public because "her management team are doing their best to make sure they do not become public." The source added, "Sofia's legal and management team have been aggressive about taking them off the market."
Vergara is yet to comment. She was spotted unfazed by the report when attending the preview of artist Domingo Zapata's collection at the Bowery Hotel in New York on Thursday, October 25 night.
More Sofia Vergara News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences