Christina Aguilera Calls Simon Cowell a 'D*ck'
Christina Aguilera made it clear that she is not a fan of Simon Cowell. At the Billboard/Hollywood Reporter Film & TV Conference held in Los Angeles Thursday, October 25, the "The Voice" mentor called Cowell a "d*ck" when it comes to judging a reality show.
"I've not actually seen a full episode of any of the other music shows," Aguilera said. "I saw the commercials early on of American Idol of Simon being a di*k. I was like, 'Man, that's not what it's about!' I didn't want to treat people like that. I wanted to do 'The Voice' to show that we can be positive. We don't have to knock people down."
She then took an example of how failure can lead to success eventually. "Jennifer Hudson came from American Idol and went on to do Dreamgirls and won an Oscar," the 31-year-old said before adding "I know we all have different formats."
During the chat, Aguilera also did not spare tabloids. "I'm a mother. I'm a businesswoman. I have a zillion and one things going on in my head, on my plate, creatively," she said. "I put my son to bed then I go right into my backyard, which is my studio house. It's a lot. I really truly don't have time for the static noise. It's just not real. They're not real magazines. It's trash. It's rumors."
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role