Christina Aguilera Calls Simon Cowell a 'D*ck'
Christina Aguilera made it clear that she is not a fan of Simon Cowell. At the Billboard/Hollywood Reporter Film & TV Conference held in Los Angeles Thursday, October 25, the "The Voice" mentor called Cowell a "d*ck" when it comes to judging a reality show.
"I've not actually seen a full episode of any of the other music shows," Aguilera said. "I saw the commercials early on of American Idol of Simon being a di*k. I was like, 'Man, that's not what it's about!' I didn't want to treat people like that. I wanted to do 'The Voice' to show that we can be positive. We don't have to knock people down."
She then took an example of how failure can lead to success eventually. "Jennifer Hudson came from American Idol and went on to do Dreamgirls and won an Oscar," the 31-year-old said before adding "I know we all have different formats."
During the chat, Aguilera also did not spare tabloids. "I'm a mother. I'm a businesswoman. I have a zillion and one things going on in my head, on my plate, creatively," she said. "I put my son to bed then I go right into my backyard, which is my studio house. It's a lot. I really truly don't have time for the static noise. It's just not real. They're not real magazines. It's trash. It's rumors."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off