Christina Aguilera Calls Simon Cowell a 'D*ck'
Christina Aguilera made it clear that she is not a fan of Simon Cowell. At the Billboard/Hollywood Reporter Film & TV Conference held in Los Angeles Thursday, October 25, the "The Voice" mentor called Cowell a "d*ck" when it comes to judging a reality show.
"I've not actually seen a full episode of any of the other music shows," Aguilera said. "I saw the commercials early on of American Idol of Simon being a di*k. I was like, 'Man, that's not what it's about!' I didn't want to treat people like that. I wanted to do 'The Voice' to show that we can be positive. We don't have to knock people down."
She then took an example of how failure can lead to success eventually. "Jennifer Hudson came from American Idol and went on to do Dreamgirls and won an Oscar," the 31-year-old said before adding "I know we all have different formats."
During the chat, Aguilera also did not spare tabloids. "I'm a mother. I'm a businesswoman. I have a zillion and one things going on in my head, on my plate, creatively," she said. "I put my son to bed then I go right into my backyard, which is my studio house. It's a lot. I really truly don't have time for the static noise. It's just not real. They're not real magazines. It's trash. It's rumors."
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List