Christina Aguilera Calls Simon Cowell a 'D*ck'
Christina Aguilera made it clear that she is not a fan of Simon Cowell. At the Billboard/Hollywood Reporter Film & TV Conference held in Los Angeles Thursday, October 25, the "The Voice" mentor called Cowell a "d*ck" when it comes to judging a reality show.
"I've not actually seen a full episode of any of the other music shows," Aguilera said. "I saw the commercials early on of American Idol of Simon being a di*k. I was like, 'Man, that's not what it's about!' I didn't want to treat people like that. I wanted to do 'The Voice' to show that we can be positive. We don't have to knock people down."
She then took an example of how failure can lead to success eventually. "Jennifer Hudson came from American Idol and went on to do Dreamgirls and won an Oscar," the 31-year-old said before adding "I know we all have different formats."
During the chat, Aguilera also did not spare tabloids. "I'm a mother. I'm a businesswoman. I have a zillion and one things going on in my head, on my plate, creatively," she said. "I put my son to bed then I go right into my backyard, which is my studio house. It's a lot. I really truly don't have time for the static noise. It's just not real. They're not real magazines. It's trash. It's rumors."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity