First Promo of 'Being Human' Season 3: Be Careful What You Wish For
To tide fans over the return of "Being Human", Syfy has debuted the first promo of the upcoming third season. The video teases a scene which sees Aidan being unleashed from his coffin while a tagline warns, "Be careful what you wish for." Meanwhile, Josh is seemingly not happy that his personal life gets interrupted as saying, "My idea of date night, was not digging up four corpses."
The new installment of the supernatural series will premiere Monday, January 19 at 9 P.M. It will pick up where the season 2 finale left off with vampire Aidan being buried alive as punishment from Mother, the vampire leader. Ghost Sally was lost in limbo, and werewolf Josh was plotting to kill his maker, Ray, when he got into a fight as Nora watched on, endangering his girlfriend instead.
The third season will see a number of new and returning guest stars including, Mark Pellegrino as Aidan's vampire mentor Bishop; Amy Aquino as Donna, a witch whose supernatural spells are sought out to help find Sally; Xander Berkeley as Liam, father of purebred werewolf twins who is intent on locating his missing children; and Bobby Campo as Max, a young mortician who develops a connection with Sally. Kyle Schmid will additionally return as Aidan's vampire protege/"son" Henry.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival