First Promo of 'Being Human' Season 3: Be Careful What You Wish For
To tide fans over the return of "Being Human", Syfy has debuted the first promo of the upcoming third season. The video teases a scene which sees Aidan being unleashed from his coffin while a tagline warns, "Be careful what you wish for." Meanwhile, Josh is seemingly not happy that his personal life gets interrupted as saying, "My idea of date night, was not digging up four corpses."
The new installment of the supernatural series will premiere Monday, January 19 at 9 P.M. It will pick up where the season 2 finale left off with vampire Aidan being buried alive as punishment from Mother, the vampire leader. Ghost Sally was lost in limbo, and werewolf Josh was plotting to kill his maker, Ray, when he got into a fight as Nora watched on, endangering his girlfriend instead.
The third season will see a number of new and returning guest stars including, Mark Pellegrino as Aidan's vampire mentor Bishop; Amy Aquino as Donna, a witch whose supernatural spells are sought out to help find Sally; Xander Berkeley as Liam, father of purebred werewolf twins who is intent on locating his missing children; and Bobby Campo as Max, a young mortician who develops a connection with Sally. Kyle Schmid will additionally return as Aidan's vampire protege/"son" Henry.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert