Victoria Justice and Rachel Bilson Look Fresh and Colorful at 'Fun Size' L.A. Premiere
A day before it opens in the U.S. theaters, "Fun Size" threw a star-studded premiere in Los Angeles on Thursday night, October 25. Stealing the show at the event taking place at Paramount Studios were lead actress Victoria Justice and celebrity guest Rachel Bilson. Both of them brought colors to the orange carpet with their eye-catchy numbers.
Justice looked fresh and lively in a neon yellow mini dress by Versace. The "Victorious" star let her straight brown hair loose and teamed her bright-colored outfit with a pair of black pumps. She finished off her look with smokey eye makeup and daring red lipstick.
On the other hand, Bilson looked gorgeous in a red-and-white one-shoulder dress that exposed her slim physique. She didn't put on too many accessories to finish off her simple-but-chic look, but managed to keep it classy with natural makeup. She paired her red dress with nude-colored shoes.
Also spotted on the evening was Chelsea Handler who looked elegant in a black number with sheer details on the shoulder. Johnny Knoxville kept it casual in a plaid shirt and khaki pants paired with red sneakers, while Thomas Mann opted to go with a formal suit. Other guests at the event included Jane Levy, Ryan Potter, Thomas McDonel and Bella Thorne among others.
"Fun Size" is a teen comedy that centers on a sarcastic high school senior, Wren (Justice), who is eager to distance herself from her dysfunctional family by going off to college. Before that can happen, Wren's mother, Joy, insists that she must watch her little brother Albert on Halloween night, so Joy can go to a rager with her much younger boyfriend.
When Wren gets distracted by an invitation to the party of the year, Albert disappears into a sea of trick-or-treaters. Frantic to locate him before their mother discovers he's missing, Wren enlists the help of her sassy best friend April, as well as Peng, an aspiring ladies man and co-captain of the debate team, and Peng's best friend, Roosevelt, a sweet nerd whose crush on Wren clouds his better judgment.
The teen movie opens nationwide on Friday, October 26.
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!