'All My Children' Star Jack Scalia Arrested for Trying to Bring Gun on Plane
Jack Scalia has landed in jail for trying to bring a gun on an airplane. The 61-year-old, who is known for his recurring role as Chris Stamp on "All My Children", was arrested at LAX on Thursday, October 25 after TSA agents discovered he had a 9mm Glock in his carry-on bag.
Confirming the news, Sgt. Belinda Nettles of the LAX Police says, "Today at approximately 1:00 P.M., Los Angeles Airport Police officers responded to Terminal 7 for a report of a weapon at the transportation security administration screening station. Our investigation revealed suspect, 61-year-old Jack Tomaso Scalia of Los Angeles had an unloaded weapon in his carry-on bag."
The veteran actor, who was born Giacomo Tomaso Tedesco, was apprehended at the security checkpoint at Terminal 7. It's reported that TSA agents also found a novelty police badge in his pocket. He's still in custody and his representative couldn't be reached for comment.
Scalia rose to fame after appearing in a series of ads for Eminence briefs and Jordache jeans. He also starred in the original "Dallas" TV series as Nicholas Pearce, who fell to his death following a fight with J.R. Ewing. He most recently joined the cast of Syfy's TV movie "Jersey Shore Shark Attack".
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing