'All My Children' Star Jack Scalia Arrested for Trying to Bring Gun on Plane
Jack Scalia has landed in jail for trying to bring a gun on an airplane. The 61-year-old, who is known for his recurring role as Chris Stamp on "All My Children", was arrested at LAX on Thursday, October 25 after TSA agents discovered he had a 9mm Glock in his carry-on bag.
Confirming the news, Sgt. Belinda Nettles of the LAX Police says, "Today at approximately 1:00 P.M., Los Angeles Airport Police officers responded to Terminal 7 for a report of a weapon at the transportation security administration screening station. Our investigation revealed suspect, 61-year-old Jack Tomaso Scalia of Los Angeles had an unloaded weapon in his carry-on bag."
The veteran actor, who was born Giacomo Tomaso Tedesco, was apprehended at the security checkpoint at Terminal 7. It's reported that TSA agents also found a novelty police badge in his pocket. He's still in custody and his representative couldn't be reached for comment.
Scalia rose to fame after appearing in a series of ads for Eminence briefs and Jordache jeans. He also starred in the original "Dallas" TV series as Nicholas Pearce, who fell to his death following a fight with J.R. Ewing. He most recently joined the cast of Syfy's TV movie "Jersey Shore Shark Attack".
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors