'All My Children' Star Jack Scalia Arrested for Trying to Bring Gun on Plane
Jack Scalia has landed in jail for trying to bring a gun on an airplane. The 61-year-old, who is known for his recurring role as Chris Stamp on "All My Children", was arrested at LAX on Thursday, October 25 after TSA agents discovered he had a 9mm Glock in his carry-on bag.
Confirming the news, Sgt. Belinda Nettles of the LAX Police says, "Today at approximately 1:00 P.M., Los Angeles Airport Police officers responded to Terminal 7 for a report of a weapon at the transportation security administration screening station. Our investigation revealed suspect, 61-year-old Jack Tomaso Scalia of Los Angeles had an unloaded weapon in his carry-on bag."
The veteran actor, who was born Giacomo Tomaso Tedesco, was apprehended at the security checkpoint at Terminal 7. It's reported that TSA agents also found a novelty police badge in his pocket. He's still in custody and his representative couldn't be reached for comment.
Scalia rose to fame after appearing in a series of ads for Eminence briefs and Jordache jeans. He also starred in the original "Dallas" TV series as Nicholas Pearce, who fell to his death following a fight with J.R. Ewing. He most recently joined the cast of Syfy's TV movie "Jersey Shore Shark Attack".
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance