First Look at Selena Gomez and Ethan Hawke in 'Getaway'
A first look at Selena Gomez in her upcoming film "Getaway" has been unveiled in form of a still. The newly-released picture sees the former "Wizards of Waverly Place" star sitting in a car alongside her co-star Ethan Hawke. Gomez is seen donning a cap while adjusting her hooded jumper, and Hawke sits on the driver's chair, sporting a serious face.
Along with the picture, Warner Bros. Pictures unleashes the official synopsis and the release date for the movie. The story follows a burned-out race car driver (Hawke) who is forced to get behind the wheel for a criminal scheme when his wife is kidnapped. Gomez plays a hacker who helps the driver.
Directed by Courtney Solomon and Yaron Levy, "Getaway" is set to grace the U.S. cinemas on August 30, 2013. Joining Gomez and Hawke in the cast ensemble is Jon Voight, who tackles the part of the bad guy.
Gomez has recently starred in "Spring Breakers" opposite Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson and James Franco. She also voiced the female lead character Mavis in "Hotel Transylvania". Her other upcoming movie is "Aftershock", a thriller directed by Nicolas Lopez.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce