'The Vampire Diaries' 4.04 Preview: Elena Crashes Halloween Party
Elena indulges her appetite for blood in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Joining Bonnie on a trip to Whitmore College, where Professor Shane is taking over the Occult Studies classes formerly taught by Bonnie's grandmother, she and Damon will attend a Halloween party at a frat house.
"You'll be eating very well," so Damon promises Elena. The newly-transformed vampire is indeed feeding on a guy, but the problem is she wants more. She and the older Salvatore seemingly enjoy the party as they are seen dancing together.
According to executive producer Julie Plec, the party will feature "lots of drinking, party tricks, glow sticks, purple lights - and gallons of blood." Damon dresses as Jack the Ripper, while Elena and Bonnie channel his Victorian-era victims. Also in the episode, Damon will teach Elena the method of "snatch, eat, erase" but she will have "both positive and negative outcomes."
Meanwhile, Rebekah's attempt to buy Matt's forgiveness falls flat, but she is intrigued by unexpected news from Klaus. When Stefan questions Klaus about Connor's motives, Klaus reveals a long-ago encounter with a powerful group of vampire hunters, but it's Rebekah who delivers the information that stuns Stefan.
"The Five" will air Thursday, November 1 at 8/7c on The CW. The said outing will also see the return of Elijah in flashback scenes.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?