Ciara Premieres 'Got Me Good' Video on Her Birthday
Celebrating her 27th birthday on Thursday, October 25, Ciara shares a very special treat for her fans by premiering a music video for her new song "Got Me Good". Showing off her booty-shaking skills, the "Get Up" hitmaker looks energetic in the video as she dances to the bouncy beats of the up-tempo track.
Rocking an all-white sporty ensemble that bares her toned midriff, the Texan singer is joined by a host of back-up dancers in the desert. "It's turned up," the artist says of her dance-themed video. "The dancing is like... I've been pushing more and I've been learning more about myself in that role and really experimenting so a lot of new things have come out of that."
In a recent interview with MTV News while she was filming the video, Ciara said that she just wanted "people walking away feeling good" with her new song. "When they hear this song, I want them to be inspired and motivated to dance and be free and to love," she explained.
Of shooting the clip in the desert, she said, "It was really hot - like burning hot. It was different, and I've never driven the way that I did in the video with [director] Joseph [Kahn] shooting the way that he did, and that was also really fun, and it made it feel very special."
"Got Me Good" will be included in Ciara's fifth studio album "One Woman Army", which will be released Stateside in early 2013.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake