Jessica Biel Changes Last Name to Justin Timberlake's After Wedding
Jessica Biel is taking Justin Timberlake's last name after they officially got married last week. The Capt. Charisa Sosa of "The A-Team" has confirmed that she will change her name to Jessica Timberlake, but keep her maiden name professionally.
"Yes, I'm changing my name," the 30-year-old brunette beauty tells People magazine, which obtains their wedding pictures. "My professional name will still be the same, but for life, yes, I think it sounds great. I think I really won the jackpot of names."
Of starting a new life with the "Friends with Benefits" actor, Biel says, "It's hard to find that one person in the world." She goes on sharing, "Once you find that person, go for it. That kind of commitment is very special."
Biel and Timberlake tied the knot on October 19 in Southern Italy with 100 close friends and relatives in attendance. His former NSYNC bandmate Chris Kirkpatrick was in Italy during the weekend reportedly to attend the wedding, but he has clarified the report.
41-year-old Kirkpatrick was apparently in the city for a romantic trip with his girlfriend of two and a half years, Karly Skladany, during which he proposed to her. "I have been thinking about proposing for a while but this was totally spontaneous. Karly is an amazing girl and I am so happy to make her wife," he said of their engagement.
Kirkpatrick presented 28-year-old Skladany with an oval-cut diamond surrounded by smaller diamonds, set in white gold, which he bough at a jewelry store near where they were staying on the isle of Capri.
In another news, a homeless man who is featured in a gag joke video played on Timberlake and Biel's wedding says he was paid $40 to read a few pre-written lines in front of the camera. Claiming that he didn't realize the couple he congratulated was Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel, he tells TMZ, "That makes me feel really bad ... that was a trick played on me."
The footage was made by Timberlake's longtime friend, L.A. real estate agent Justin Huchel, without the singer-turned-actor's knowledge. The video, which has been slammed for making fun of homeless people, was not intended to go public, Huchel's attorney stated.
More Jessica Biel News
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR