P. Diddy Receiving Treatment for Multiple Injuries After Car Accident
Sean "P. Diddy" Comb has released a statement following a car accident that involved himself on Wednesday, October 24 in Los Angeles. Through his representative, the singer/actor explains his condition and thanks fans for their outpouring support since the accident.
According to the rep, the 42-year-old artist "sustained multiple injuries in yesterday's car accident including to his neck, ribs and collarbone." The rep adds, "He is currently receiving treatment for these injuries from his physicians and would like to thank all of his fans for the outpouring of support that he has received since the accident."
Diddy's westbound Cadillac Escalade collided with an eastbound car that attempted to turn left in front of his black SUV outside of the Beverly Hills Hotel on Wednesday afternoon. He, his driver and the other driver complained of pain after the crash.
Though an ambulance was called to the scene, no one was taken to the hospital. A traffic collision report was taken, but no citations were issued.
Responding to the news, Def Jam's founder Russell Simmons took to his Twitter to say, "Glad to hear my man Puff is ok...." Diddy himself wrote, "Woah...that was a close one!"
More P. Diddy News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service