P. Diddy Receiving Treatment for Multiple Injuries After Car Accident
Sean "P. Diddy" Comb has released a statement following a car accident that involved himself on Wednesday, October 24 in Los Angeles. Through his representative, the singer/actor explains his condition and thanks fans for their outpouring support since the accident.
According to the rep, the 42-year-old artist "sustained multiple injuries in yesterday's car accident including to his neck, ribs and collarbone." The rep adds, "He is currently receiving treatment for these injuries from his physicians and would like to thank all of his fans for the outpouring of support that he has received since the accident."
Diddy's westbound Cadillac Escalade collided with an eastbound car that attempted to turn left in front of his black SUV outside of the Beverly Hills Hotel on Wednesday afternoon. He, his driver and the other driver complained of pain after the crash.
Though an ambulance was called to the scene, no one was taken to the hospital. A traffic collision report was taken, but no citations were issued.
Responding to the news, Def Jam's founder Russell Simmons took to his Twitter to say, "Glad to hear my man Puff is ok...." Diddy himself wrote, "Woah...that was a close one!"
More P. Diddy News
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?