P. Diddy Receiving Treatment for Multiple Injuries After Car Accident
Sean "P. Diddy" Comb has released a statement following a car accident that involved himself on Wednesday, October 24 in Los Angeles. Through his representative, the singer/actor explains his condition and thanks fans for their outpouring support since the accident.
According to the rep, the 42-year-old artist "sustained multiple injuries in yesterday's car accident including to his neck, ribs and collarbone." The rep adds, "He is currently receiving treatment for these injuries from his physicians and would like to thank all of his fans for the outpouring of support that he has received since the accident."
Diddy's westbound Cadillac Escalade collided with an eastbound car that attempted to turn left in front of his black SUV outside of the Beverly Hills Hotel on Wednesday afternoon. He, his driver and the other driver complained of pain after the crash.
Though an ambulance was called to the scene, no one was taken to the hospital. A traffic collision report was taken, but no citations were issued.
Responding to the news, Def Jam's founder Russell Simmons took to his Twitter to say, "Glad to hear my man Puff is ok...." Diddy himself wrote, "Woah...that was a close one!"
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed