P. Diddy Receiving Treatment for Multiple Injuries After Car Accident
Sean "P. Diddy" Comb has released a statement following a car accident that involved himself on Wednesday, October 24 in Los Angeles. Through his representative, the singer/actor explains his condition and thanks fans for their outpouring support since the accident.
According to the rep, the 42-year-old artist "sustained multiple injuries in yesterday's car accident including to his neck, ribs and collarbone." The rep adds, "He is currently receiving treatment for these injuries from his physicians and would like to thank all of his fans for the outpouring of support that he has received since the accident."
Diddy's westbound Cadillac Escalade collided with an eastbound car that attempted to turn left in front of his black SUV outside of the Beverly Hills Hotel on Wednesday afternoon. He, his driver and the other driver complained of pain after the crash.
Though an ambulance was called to the scene, no one was taken to the hospital. A traffic collision report was taken, but no citations were issued.
Responding to the news, Def Jam's founder Russell Simmons took to his Twitter to say, "Glad to hear my man Puff is ok...." Diddy himself wrote, "Woah...that was a close one!"
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat