Reese Witherspoon to Record Duet With Michael Buble
Reese Witherspoon may be singing professionally in the near future. The Oscar-winning actress, who gave birth to her third child last month, reportedly is in talks to record a duet with Canadian singer Michael Buble, a source told Us Weekly.
Witherspoon has actually displayed a skill in singing when starring in "Walk the Line" in which she won an Oscar as country singer June Carter. She did training and voice lessons to prepare for the role, calling the experience "the most challenging, horrifying experience of [her] life."
In the drama film inspired by the real-life story of Johnny Cash and his tumultuous life, Witherspoon played Cash's second wife. So intimidated by the idea of having to perform in front of live audience, Witherspoon asked her lawyer to terminate the movie contract. "I'd never sung professionally," she said in an interview. However, her performance was eventually well-received by movie critics including Roger Ebert.
The actress has been seen out and about after giving birth to Tennessee James on September 27. She was shopping for new clothes in Beverly Hills on Wednesday, October 24 with a female friend. She also took son Deacon to a soccer game last weekend at a Los Angeles soccer field near her Brentwood, California home.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group