Report: Carmen Electra Eyed to Be 'America's Got Talent' Judge
Simon Cowell has set his eyes on Carmen Electra as replacement for Sharon Osbourne, if New York Post is to be trusted. The former "American Idol" judge is reportedly approaching the 40-year-old model/actress to be a new judge in the next season of the talent show.
Adding fuel to the rumor, the British producer and the Leilani McKenzie of "Baywatch" TV series were spotted together in Los Angeles in recent weeks. Neither the actress nor the "AGT" team released a statement on the report.
A source says the British producer had wanted the "Scary Movie" beauty to join the reality series in 2011 as a fourth judge, but NBC banished the idea. The judge/mentor on "The X Factor (US)", however, admitted last winter that he wanted "somebody younger. A girl. Someone who will not be afraid of Sharon [Osbourne] and Howard and fight for a different type of act than they would" to be added to the judging panel.
Sharon Osbourne parted ways with "AGT" after the seventh season due to her disagreement with NBC, which she accused of discriminating her son Jack Osbourne. The fate of the other judges, Howard Stern and Howie Mandel, are yet to be confirmed. "Howard very much wants to come back, but he is waiting to see who else is going to be on the panel," the source tells the Post.
More America's Got Talent News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding