Report: Carmen Electra Eyed to Be 'America's Got Talent' Judge
Simon Cowell has set his eyes on Carmen Electra as replacement for Sharon Osbourne, if New York Post is to be trusted. The former "American Idol" judge is reportedly approaching the 40-year-old model/actress to be a new judge in the next season of the talent show.
Adding fuel to the rumor, the British producer and the Leilani McKenzie of "Baywatch" TV series were spotted together in Los Angeles in recent weeks. Neither the actress nor the "AGT" team released a statement on the report.
A source says the British producer had wanted the "Scary Movie" beauty to join the reality series in 2011 as a fourth judge, but NBC banished the idea. The judge/mentor on "The X Factor (US)", however, admitted last winter that he wanted "somebody younger. A girl. Someone who will not be afraid of Sharon [Osbourne] and Howard and fight for a different type of act than they would" to be added to the judging panel.
Sharon Osbourne parted ways with "AGT" after the seventh season due to her disagreement with NBC, which she accused of discriminating her son Jack Osbourne. The fate of the other judges, Howard Stern and Howie Mandel, are yet to be confirmed. "Howard very much wants to come back, but he is waiting to see who else is going to be on the panel," the source tells the Post.
More America's Got Talent News
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?