Video: Barack Obama Mocks Donald Trump on 'Jay Leno'
Barack Obama seemed to have heard about Donald Trump's so-called "huge" announcement. In his visit to "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno", Mr. President cracked a joke about the business mogul's constant criticisms toward him when the host compared the situation to his own rivalry with David Letterman.
"This all dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya," Obama said with a laugh. "We had constant run-ins on the soccer field. He wasn't very good and resented it. When we finally moved to America, I thought it would be over." When asked whether they have ever met personally, the commander-in-chief said, "We have not."
On Monday, September 22 episode of "Fox and Friends", Trump announced he would reveal big news that would be "bordering on gigantic." The 66-year-old said it's "something very, very big concerning the president of the United States." He added, "It's going to be very big. I know one thing, you will cover it in a very big fashion."
Later on Wednesday, Trump said in a video message, "If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications, and if he gives his passport applications and records, I will give to a charity of his choice - Inner City Children of Chicago, American Cancer Society, AIDS Research - anything he wants, a check, immediately for $5 million."
"The check will be given within one hour after he releases all of the records so stated. He'll be doing a great service to the country if he does this," the head of Trump Organization continued. "If he releases these records, it will end the question and indeed the anger of many Americans. They'll know something about their president."
Trump wanted the document to be submitted by October 31 at 5 P.M.
Barack Obama on "Jay Leno":
Donald Trump's Video Message:
More Donald Trump News
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant
- 'DWTS' Pro Cheryl Burke Is on Board for 'Dance Moms' Following Abby Lee Miller's Dramatic Exit
- Ben Affleck Looks in Good Spirits While Making First Public Appearance Since Rehab