Video: Barack Obama Mocks Donald Trump on 'Jay Leno'
Barack Obama seemed to have heard about Donald Trump's so-called "huge" announcement. In his visit to "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno", Mr. President cracked a joke about the business mogul's constant criticisms toward him when the host compared the situation to his own rivalry with David Letterman.
"This all dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya," Obama said with a laugh. "We had constant run-ins on the soccer field. He wasn't very good and resented it. When we finally moved to America, I thought it would be over." When asked whether they have ever met personally, the commander-in-chief said, "We have not."
On Monday, September 22 episode of "Fox and Friends", Trump announced he would reveal big news that would be "bordering on gigantic." The 66-year-old said it's "something very, very big concerning the president of the United States." He added, "It's going to be very big. I know one thing, you will cover it in a very big fashion."
Later on Wednesday, Trump said in a video message, "If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications, and if he gives his passport applications and records, I will give to a charity of his choice - Inner City Children of Chicago, American Cancer Society, AIDS Research - anything he wants, a check, immediately for $5 million."
"The check will be given within one hour after he releases all of the records so stated. He'll be doing a great service to the country if he does this," the head of Trump Organization continued. "If he releases these records, it will end the question and indeed the anger of many Americans. They'll know something about their president."
Trump wanted the document to be submitted by October 31 at 5 P.M.
Barack Obama on "Jay Leno":
Donald Trump's Video Message:
More Donald Trump News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show