Halle Berry Looks Sexy in Silver at 'Cloud Atlas' L.A. Premiere
Halle Berry oozed sexiness at the premiere of "Cloud Atlas". The Oscar-winning actress became the belle of the ball during the promotional event taking place at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles, while stealing the attention with her daring yet glamorous look.
The Luisa Rey depicter in the upcoming sci-fi film donned a Dolce&Gabbana silver bustier dress that exposed her slim figure and bared her firm legs. She put on a pair of matching drop earrings and silver heels to finish off her flawless look. She made her pixie hair a bit messy but managed to kept it stylish.
Joining Berry on the black carpet was lead actor Tom Hanks who brought along his wife Rita Wilson. Hanks looked very sleek in a gray suit, while his leading lady looked equally elegant in a skin-tight LBD. Jim Sturgess, Jim Broadbent and James D'Arcy were the other male cast members spotted attending the Wednesday night, October 24 event.
Also on hand to support the special screening show were Susan Sarandon who kept it simple in an all-white ensemble, Georgia King who looked fresh in a cream-colored cocktail dress, and Doona Bae who opted for an all-black number. Keanu Reeves also hit the black carpet, looking casual in a black shirt under his blazer that he paired with brown leather shoes.
"Cloud Atlas" follows the stories of some people in different settings. They include a reluctant voyager who crosses the Pacific in 1850, and a disinherited composer who has a precarious livelihood in between-the-wars Belgium.
A high-minded journalist in Governor Reagan's California, a vanity publisher fleeing his gangland creditors, a genetically modified "dinery server" on death-row, and a young Pacific Islander witnessing the nightfall of science and civilization are the other characters involved in the storyline.
The movie, directed by Tom Tykwer, Andy Wachowski and Lana Wachowski, will arrive in the U.S. cinemas on Friday, October 26.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns