Taylor Swift: I Don't Know Much About Love
Taylor Swift continues her media tour to celebrate the release of her latest studio album "Red". In a preview of her appearance on Katie Couric's talk show, the country/pop singer is grilled by the host about her love life among other things.
"I don't know how to have a normal relationship because I try to act normal and love from a normal place and live a normal life, but there is sort of an abnormal magnifying glass, like telescope lens, on everything that happens between me and anybody else," she says.
Despite the fact that she has written a lot of songs about breakups and makeups that are inspired by her personal experiences, the girlfriend of Conor Kennedy insists she is not really a love expert. "I don't really know much about love, it turns out," she explains.
The former "Good Morning America" host then says to Taylor, "Some of the people you've been with, like John Mayer claims your hit song 'Dear John' was about him and he felt humiliated," to which the 22-year-old singer just rolls her eyes and says, "Oh, come on."
How about her other ex-boyfriends? When Katie presses, "Do you ever hear from these dudes, like, 'Yo Taylor, guess what, I really didn't appreciate this.' Do they ever get in touch with you?" Taylor admits, "Well, some of them like to write really long emails."
"Do you ever written a song that was so mean, you couldn't release it? Like a burn book, when you're really angry and you write a letter and just put it in a drawer. Have you ever done that with a song?" the host asks another question. "No. I just put them on my albums," Taylor replies.
At one point, Katie also asks, "Let's talk about the 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'. Did he get the message?" The full interview will air on "Katie" this coming Friday, October 26.
More Taylor Swift News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival