'American Horror Story' 2.03 Preview: A Killer Lurking in the Ward
When "American Horror Story: Asylum" returns with a new episode on Halloween night, everyone in Briarcliff Manor could be in danger. As the ward is in a blackout due a storm that hits the place, a maniac who is thought to be safely confined within the institution may be on the loose and lurking in the dark.
A group of patients, meanwhile, make use of the violent storm to plan a daring escape. As Sister Mary continues questioning what kind of creatures that she's feeding in the forest is, Dr. Arden announces that she has been corrupted, but he blames it on Briarcliff. Sister Jude is haunted by her past after her dark secrets were revealed.
Titled "Nor'easter", the third episode of "AHS" season 2 will air on Wednesday, October 31 at 10 P.M. ET on FX. Ryan Murphy recently confirmed that Adam Levine's Leo, who was injured in the first episode, would return for several more episodes. The show's creator also teased that Franka Potente would make her debut in the fourth outing as "a lady with a big secret and great scenes with Dr. Arden."
More American Horror Story News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'