'American Horror Story' 2.03 Preview: A Killer Lurking in the Ward
When "American Horror Story: Asylum" returns with a new episode on Halloween night, everyone in Briarcliff Manor could be in danger. As the ward is in a blackout due a storm that hits the place, a maniac who is thought to be safely confined within the institution may be on the loose and lurking in the dark.
A group of patients, meanwhile, make use of the violent storm to plan a daring escape. As Sister Mary continues questioning what kind of creatures that she's feeding in the forest is, Dr. Arden announces that she has been corrupted, but he blames it on Briarcliff. Sister Jude is haunted by her past after her dark secrets were revealed.
Titled "Nor'easter", the third episode of "AHS" season 2 will air on Wednesday, October 31 at 10 P.M. ET on FX. Ryan Murphy recently confirmed that Adam Levine's Leo, who was injured in the first episode, would return for several more episodes. The show's creator also teased that Franka Potente would make her debut in the fourth outing as "a lady with a big secret and great scenes with Dr. Arden."
More American Horror Story News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?