'American Horror Story' 2.03 Preview: A Killer Lurking in the Ward
When "American Horror Story: Asylum" returns with a new episode on Halloween night, everyone in Briarcliff Manor could be in danger. As the ward is in a blackout due a storm that hits the place, a maniac who is thought to be safely confined within the institution may be on the loose and lurking in the dark.
A group of patients, meanwhile, make use of the violent storm to plan a daring escape. As Sister Mary continues questioning what kind of creatures that she's feeding in the forest is, Dr. Arden announces that she has been corrupted, but he blames it on Briarcliff. Sister Jude is haunted by her past after her dark secrets were revealed.
Titled "Nor'easter", the third episode of "AHS" season 2 will air on Wednesday, October 31 at 10 P.M. ET on FX. Ryan Murphy recently confirmed that Adam Levine's Leo, who was injured in the first episode, would return for several more episodes. The show's creator also teased that Franka Potente would make her debut in the fourth outing as "a lady with a big secret and great scenes with Dr. Arden."
More American Horror Story News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'