New 'Life of Pi' Clip Sends S.O.S. Letter From the Sea
Another beautiful clip from Ang Lee's "Life of Pi" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Titled "Alone with the Tiger", the snippet offers a look at a scene where Pi writes an S.O.S letter while floating alone on the open sea with nothing left with him but a Bengal tiger. There's a touching moment where Pi is seen staring deep at the tiger's eyes, seemingly trying to conquer his fear toward the flesh-eating mammal.
"Life of Pi" centers on Pi Patel, the precocious son of a zookeeper. Dwellers in Pondicherry, India, the family decides to move to Canada, hitching a ride on a huge freighter. After a shipwreck, Pi is found adrift in the Pacific Ocean on a 26-foot lifeboat with a zebra, a hyena, an orangutan and a 450-pound Bengal tiger named Richard Parker, all fighting for survival.
The big screen adaptation of Yann Martel's bestselling novel of the same title has so fare generated favorable reviews. Most critics praised the touching storyline of the film as well as Lee's effective 3D works in the film. The family movie will open wide in the U.S. on November 21, in time for this year's Thanksgiving holiday.
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces