Preview of 'Supernatural' Halloween Episode: Don't Trust the Vampire
Dean will reunite with his vampire friend in the next episode of "Supernatural". After Benny gets brutally beaten up by some vampires, he calls Dean for help. Dean abruptly packs up and tells a confused Sam that he's taking a "personal day" to meet Benny.
Benny confesses that he's going after his Maker so Dean offers to help, embarking on a road trip together while flashing back on the many times Benny helped him and Castiel in Purgatory. Meanwhile, Sam uses his solo time to reflect on the life he left behind with Amelia.
However, when things go bad for Dean and Benny, Dean calls Sam for help, which makes everything very complicated. Whether or not Sam trusts the vampire is a question that will only be answered when the new episode titled "Blood Brother" airs Wednesday, October 31 at 9/8c on The CW, just in time for Halloween.
Ty Olsson returns as Benny, while Patrick Stafford guest stars as Benny's vampire sire.
More Supernatural News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story