Preview of 'Supernatural' Halloween Episode: Don't Trust the Vampire
Dean will reunite with his vampire friend in the next episode of "Supernatural". After Benny gets brutally beaten up by some vampires, he calls Dean for help. Dean abruptly packs up and tells a confused Sam that he's taking a "personal day" to meet Benny.
Benny confesses that he's going after his Maker so Dean offers to help, embarking on a road trip together while flashing back on the many times Benny helped him and Castiel in Purgatory. Meanwhile, Sam uses his solo time to reflect on the life he left behind with Amelia.
However, when things go bad for Dean and Benny, Dean calls Sam for help, which makes everything very complicated. Whether or not Sam trusts the vampire is a question that will only be answered when the new episode titled "Blood Brother" airs Wednesday, October 31 at 9/8c on The CW, just in time for Halloween.
Ty Olsson returns as Benny, while Patrick Stafford guest stars as Benny's vampire sire.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered