Preview of 'Supernatural' Halloween Episode: Don't Trust the Vampire
Dean will reunite with his vampire friend in the next episode of "Supernatural". After Benny gets brutally beaten up by some vampires, he calls Dean for help. Dean abruptly packs up and tells a confused Sam that he's taking a "personal day" to meet Benny.
Benny confesses that he's going after his Maker so Dean offers to help, embarking on a road trip together while flashing back on the many times Benny helped him and Castiel in Purgatory. Meanwhile, Sam uses his solo time to reflect on the life he left behind with Amelia.
However, when things go bad for Dean and Benny, Dean calls Sam for help, which makes everything very complicated. Whether or not Sam trusts the vampire is a question that will only be answered when the new episode titled "Blood Brother" airs Wednesday, October 31 at 9/8c on The CW, just in time for Halloween.
Ty Olsson returns as Benny, while Patrick Stafford guest stars as Benny's vampire sire.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?