Preview of 'Supernatural' Halloween Episode: Don't Trust the Vampire
Dean will reunite with his vampire friend in the next episode of "Supernatural". After Benny gets brutally beaten up by some vampires, he calls Dean for help. Dean abruptly packs up and tells a confused Sam that he's taking a "personal day" to meet Benny.
Benny confesses that he's going after his Maker so Dean offers to help, embarking on a road trip together while flashing back on the many times Benny helped him and Castiel in Purgatory. Meanwhile, Sam uses his solo time to reflect on the life he left behind with Amelia.
However, when things go bad for Dean and Benny, Dean calls Sam for help, which makes everything very complicated. Whether or not Sam trusts the vampire is a question that will only be answered when the new episode titled "Blood Brother" airs Wednesday, October 31 at 9/8c on The CW, just in time for Halloween.
Ty Olsson returns as Benny, while Patrick Stafford guest stars as Benny's vampire sire.
More Supernatural News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'