Preview of 'Supernatural' Halloween Episode: Don't Trust the Vampire
Dean will reunite with his vampire friend in the next episode of "Supernatural". After Benny gets brutally beaten up by some vampires, he calls Dean for help. Dean abruptly packs up and tells a confused Sam that he's taking a "personal day" to meet Benny.
Benny confesses that he's going after his Maker so Dean offers to help, embarking on a road trip together while flashing back on the many times Benny helped him and Castiel in Purgatory. Meanwhile, Sam uses his solo time to reflect on the life he left behind with Amelia.
However, when things go bad for Dean and Benny, Dean calls Sam for help, which makes everything very complicated. Whether or not Sam trusts the vampire is a question that will only be answered when the new episode titled "Blood Brother" airs Wednesday, October 31 at 9/8c on The CW, just in time for Halloween.
Ty Olsson returns as Benny, while Patrick Stafford guest stars as Benny's vampire sire.
More Supernatural News
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title