Megan Fox to Take Legal Action for Fake Nude Pics
On Thursday, October 18, a parody site called Celebrity Jihad posted a nude picture of Megan Fox with a title "Megan Fox Posing in a Nude Photo". A lawyer for Brian Austin Green's wife has sent a letter to the website to remove her photo immediately or she will take legal action.
The photo is not the first one. Previously, the site posted photoshopped pictures titled "Megan Fox Naked in Just High Heels" on Thursday, July 19 and "Megan Fox Naked in a Sauna" on Wednesday, October 3.
Reacting to Megan's cease and desist letter, a representative of the site said, "While we appreciate Megan Fox's concern for her image, we find it hard to believe that a woman who spent two Transformers movies bent over with her breasts pressed together could have her reputation damaged by a blatantly satirical website."
Megan just gave birth to her first son Noah last month. "We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do," she wrote on her Facebook page. "I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect."
- Liv Tyler, Mark Gatiss and Peter Mullan Will Star on BBC's 'Gunpowder'
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo