Bobby Brown Arrested for Second DUI This Year
Less than two months after his representative said he was "in a good place" with his battle against alcohol addiction, Bobby Brown was arrested for DUI. The ex-husband of Whitney Houston was pulled over on Wednesday, October 24 morning after failing sobriety test and taken to jail.
Cops said Brown was flagged four miles from his Encino house at around 1 A.M. "He was pulled over for a traffic violation and based on the officer's observations, he was arrested and booked for driving under the influence," Sgt. Pablo Monterrosa of the Los Angeles Police Department told the Daily News, adding "He failed a combination of the field sobriety test and the breathalyzer. It sounds like he was cooperative."
Brown was taken to jail where he was booked and released within hours on $25,000 bail.
This is his second DUI arrest in seven months. The last time he was booked for the same case was back in March. He was pulled over at the corner of Victory and Wilbur in San Fernando Valley for talking on his cell phone. The arresting officer noticed that Brown showed signs of intoxication and decided to give him a sobriety test, which he failed. The singer spent around two hours in custody and was bailed out of the Van Nuys County Jail.
Brown then entered rehab in August as part of his plea agreement. "Mr. Brown takes his agreement very seriously and admitted himself three weeks after concluding his honeymoon in Mexico during a break from the New Edition tour," his lawyer Christopher Brown said at that time. Brown married his manager Alicia Etheredge in June.
More Bobby Brown News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March