Bobby Brown Arrested for Second DUI This Year
Less than two months after his representative said he was "in a good place" with his battle against alcohol addiction, Bobby Brown was arrested for DUI. The ex-husband of Whitney Houston was pulled over on Wednesday, October 24 morning after failing sobriety test and taken to jail.
Cops said Brown was flagged four miles from his Encino house at around 1 A.M. "He was pulled over for a traffic violation and based on the officer's observations, he was arrested and booked for driving under the influence," Sgt. Pablo Monterrosa of the Los Angeles Police Department told the Daily News, adding "He failed a combination of the field sobriety test and the breathalyzer. It sounds like he was cooperative."
Brown was taken to jail where he was booked and released within hours on $25,000 bail.
This is his second DUI arrest in seven months. The last time he was booked for the same case was back in March. He was pulled over at the corner of Victory and Wilbur in San Fernando Valley for talking on his cell phone. The arresting officer noticed that Brown showed signs of intoxication and decided to give him a sobriety test, which he failed. The singer spent around two hours in custody and was bailed out of the Van Nuys County Jail.
Brown then entered rehab in August as part of his plea agreement. "Mr. Brown takes his agreement very seriously and admitted himself three weeks after concluding his honeymoon in Mexico during a break from the New Edition tour," his lawyer Christopher Brown said at that time. Brown married his manager Alicia Etheredge in June.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?