Justin Timberlake Reportedly Not in the Best Shape on Wedding Day
Justin Timberlake was under the weather when he hosted a beachfront bash before his wedding day, greeted his guests at the matrimony, as well as serenaded her bride Jessica Biel. An insider stated to US Weekly, "Justin wasn't feeling well all week and on his wedding day."
The source reported that the couple's close buddies spent a lot of time at Borgo Egnazia hotel bar in Southern Italy, saying, "They had a big night at the bar where everyone went crazy - but Justin wasn't feeling great." However, the illness didn't ruin his mood. The insider said, "Justin was in a good mood. He had fun."
"The biggest surprise to everyone was that it was such a small group and not star-studded," the anonymous source recalled. "Justin stayed with his family most of the time. They had a schedule of everything for guests to do throughout the weekend."
The "My Love" singer swapped vows with Jessica in Borgo Egnazia hotel on Saturday, October 19. The brunette beauty of "Hitchcock" wore a pink-and-white gown, which was rumored to be designed by Giambattista Valli. She traded it with another dress for the reception.
The wedding celebration was attended by rapper Timbaland, Justin's "D**k in a Box" co-star Andy Samberg, music manager Johnny Wright, and Jessica's "7th Heaven" co-star Beverly Mitchell. Justin's NSYNC ex-bandmate Chris Kirkpatrick was also seen in Italy, reportedly attending the ceremony.
The 31-year-old R&B singer was also reported to be singing an unpublished song dedicated to the 30-year-old actress. A source unveiled, "Justin performed one song at the wedding. It's a new one that he hasn't released yet. He dedicated it to Jessica."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny