'Pretty Little Liars' 3.14 Preview: Toby Creeps Around the Girls
After celebrating Halloween in an October 23 outing, "Pretty Little Liars" is taking a break for two months. However, a new episode of the thriller series has been teased in a preview video that sees the girls dealing with their biggest betrayer without noticing it.
Toby, who was recently revealed as part of "A's" team, is seemingly on a secret mission since he is seen peeking and running away from something. Spencer, however, doesn't feel curious at all about her boyfriend as he continues giving her a sweet treat, including bringing flowers.
In the meantime, Radley Sanitarium has given Mona a clean bill of health and she is headed back to the halls of Rosewood High, much to the Liars' dismay. With their former tormentor now back in their everyday life, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer take very different views of the "new" Mona.
"Pretty Little Liars" will return with the new episode titled "She's Better Now" on January 8, 2013 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande