'Pretty Little Liars' 3.14 Preview: Toby Creeps Around the Girls
After celebrating Halloween in an October 23 outing, "Pretty Little Liars" is taking a break for two months. However, a new episode of the thriller series has been teased in a preview video that sees the girls dealing with their biggest betrayer without noticing it.
Toby, who was recently revealed as part of "A's" team, is seemingly on a secret mission since he is seen peeking and running away from something. Spencer, however, doesn't feel curious at all about her boyfriend as he continues giving her a sweet treat, including bringing flowers.
In the meantime, Radley Sanitarium has given Mona a clean bill of health and she is headed back to the halls of Rosewood High, much to the Liars' dismay. With their former tormentor now back in their everyday life, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer take very different views of the "new" Mona.
"Pretty Little Liars" will return with the new episode titled "She's Better Now" on January 8, 2013 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand