'Pretty Little Liars' 3.14 Preview: Toby Creeps Around the Girls
After celebrating Halloween in an October 23 outing, "Pretty Little Liars" is taking a break for two months. However, a new episode of the thriller series has been teased in a preview video that sees the girls dealing with their biggest betrayer without noticing it.
Toby, who was recently revealed as part of "A's" team, is seemingly on a secret mission since he is seen peeking and running away from something. Spencer, however, doesn't feel curious at all about her boyfriend as he continues giving her a sweet treat, including bringing flowers.
In the meantime, Radley Sanitarium has given Mona a clean bill of health and she is headed back to the halls of Rosewood High, much to the Liars' dismay. With their former tormentor now back in their everyday life, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer take very different views of the "new" Mona.
"Pretty Little Liars" will return with the new episode titled "She's Better Now" on January 8, 2013 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds