'Pretty Little Liars' 3.14 Preview: Toby Creeps Around the Girls
After celebrating Halloween in an October 23 outing, "Pretty Little Liars" is taking a break for two months. However, a new episode of the thriller series has been teased in a preview video that sees the girls dealing with their biggest betrayer without noticing it.
Toby, who was recently revealed as part of "A's" team, is seemingly on a secret mission since he is seen peeking and running away from something. Spencer, however, doesn't feel curious at all about her boyfriend as he continues giving her a sweet treat, including bringing flowers.
In the meantime, Radley Sanitarium has given Mona a clean bill of health and she is headed back to the halls of Rosewood High, much to the Liars' dismay. With their former tormentor now back in their everyday life, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer take very different views of the "new" Mona.
"Pretty Little Liars" will return with the new episode titled "She's Better Now" on January 8, 2013 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences