'Pretty Little Liars' 3.14 Preview: Toby Creeps Around the Girls
After celebrating Halloween in an October 23 outing, "Pretty Little Liars" is taking a break for two months. However, a new episode of the thriller series has been teased in a preview video that sees the girls dealing with their biggest betrayer without noticing it.
Toby, who was recently revealed as part of "A's" team, is seemingly on a secret mission since he is seen peeking and running away from something. Spencer, however, doesn't feel curious at all about her boyfriend as he continues giving her a sweet treat, including bringing flowers.
In the meantime, Radley Sanitarium has given Mona a clean bill of health and she is headed back to the halls of Rosewood High, much to the Liars' dismay. With their former tormentor now back in their everyday life, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer take very different views of the "new" Mona.
"Pretty Little Liars" will return with the new episode titled "She's Better Now" on January 8, 2013 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West