Julianne Hough Is Josh Duhamel's Mysterious Lover in First 'Safe Haven' Trailer
Josh Duhamel falls madly in love with Julianne Hough in the first trailer for "Safe Haven". Packed with tons of romantic scenes, the promotional video highlights Josh's Alex, a widower with two kids, who is tangled in an unlikely relationship with a strange blond who comes to his town with a mystery about her bitter past.
Arriving to a small North Carolina town, the mysterious young woman Katie [Julianne] is reluctant to join the tight knit community. Her attitude soon raises questions about her past. Slowly, she begins putting down roots, and gains the courage to start a relationship with Alex.
However, dark secrets intrude on her new life with such terror that she is forced to rediscover the meaning of sacrifice and rely on the power of love. But even as Katie begins to fall in love, she struggles with the dark secret that still haunts and terrifies her... a past that set her on a fearful, shattering journey across the country, to the sheltered oasis of Southport.
With support from her friend Jo, Katie eventually realizes that she must choose between a life of transient safety and one of riskier rewards... and that in the darkest hour, love is the only true safe haven.
"Safe Haven" has Lasse Hallstrom serving as the director and Dana Stevens penning the script. It also stars Cobie Smulders, David Lyons, Noah Lomax and Mimi Kirkland. The romantic movie will open in the U.S. on February 8, 2013.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal