Julianne Hough Is Josh Duhamel's Mysterious Lover in First 'Safe Haven' Trailer
Josh Duhamel falls madly in love with Julianne Hough in the first trailer for "Safe Haven". Packed with tons of romantic scenes, the promotional video highlights Josh's Alex, a widower with two kids, who is tangled in an unlikely relationship with a strange blond who comes to his town with a mystery about her bitter past.
Arriving to a small North Carolina town, the mysterious young woman Katie [Julianne] is reluctant to join the tight knit community. Her attitude soon raises questions about her past. Slowly, she begins putting down roots, and gains the courage to start a relationship with Alex.
However, dark secrets intrude on her new life with such terror that she is forced to rediscover the meaning of sacrifice and rely on the power of love. But even as Katie begins to fall in love, she struggles with the dark secret that still haunts and terrifies her... a past that set her on a fearful, shattering journey across the country, to the sheltered oasis of Southport.
With support from her friend Jo, Katie eventually realizes that she must choose between a life of transient safety and one of riskier rewards... and that in the darkest hour, love is the only true safe haven.
"Safe Haven" has Lasse Hallstrom serving as the director and Dana Stevens penning the script. It also stars Cobie Smulders, David Lyons, Noah Lomax and Mimi Kirkland. The romantic movie will open in the U.S. on February 8, 2013.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism