Lady GaGa Confirms 'Telephone' Sequel on New Album 'ARTPOP'
Lady Gaga creates yet another online buzz with her announcement of a detail on new album "ARTPOP" set for release in 2013. More hype follows as she reveals through an exchange with fans on Twitter that a sequel to the hit song "Telephone", which features Beyonce Knowles, is also in the works.
A fan, who's curious about the new album, recently tweeted the Mother Monster, asking if there's a possibility of a continuation for "Telephone" from the album "The Fame Monster". Responding to the question, the eccentric singer replied, "fact."
Whether it's fact or fiction, the continuation of "Telephone" and the possibility of GaGa collaborating again with Beyonce is very much a thrilling news for her devoted fans. She has also confirmed working once again with producers RedOne and Fernando Garibay.
The "Born This Way" hitmaker has been busy pouring her songwriting and creative talents to her upcoming fourth studio album, "ARTPOP", which according to her will explore new themes for her music career. "I'm fascinated with the decay of the blonde pop icon and how culture loves to build and give birth to fantasies and then destroy them and what that means. It's something I want to explore on my next album," stated Gaga in an interview with Access Hollywood.
The music talk aside, GaGa has also been engaging fans in discussion about the U.S. presidential debates and notes that the Republican's arguments over foreign policy were "weak."
More Lady GaGa News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami