Lady GaGa Confirms 'Telephone' Sequel on New Album 'ARTPOP'
Lady Gaga creates yet another online buzz with her announcement of a detail on new album "ARTPOP" set for release in 2013. More hype follows as she reveals through an exchange with fans on Twitter that a sequel to the hit song "Telephone", which features Beyonce Knowles, is also in the works.
A fan, who's curious about the new album, recently tweeted the Mother Monster, asking if there's a possibility of a continuation for "Telephone" from the album "The Fame Monster". Responding to the question, the eccentric singer replied, "fact."
Whether it's fact or fiction, the continuation of "Telephone" and the possibility of GaGa collaborating again with Beyonce is very much a thrilling news for her devoted fans. She has also confirmed working once again with producers RedOne and Fernando Garibay.
The "Born This Way" hitmaker has been busy pouring her songwriting and creative talents to her upcoming fourth studio album, "ARTPOP", which according to her will explore new themes for her music career. "I'm fascinated with the decay of the blonde pop icon and how culture loves to build and give birth to fantasies and then destroy them and what that means. It's something I want to explore on my next album," stated Gaga in an interview with Access Hollywood.
The music talk aside, GaGa has also been engaging fans in discussion about the U.S. presidential debates and notes that the Republican's arguments over foreign policy were "weak."
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3