Taylor Swift Releases New Romantic Video 'Begin Again'
Taylor Swift might have written a lot about break ups and bad relationships in her songs, but she definitely still knows how to give love a second chance as seen on her much-awaited new music video "Begin Again". The clip had its world premiere Tuesday, October 23.
The 23-year-old country superstar and Grammy Award winner was thrilled with her new release and said she was super excited to shoot for the video amidst the quaint and lovely cityscapes of the French capital. Swift gushed that the song was all about going through a really bad relationship but dusting yourself off and getting up the next day to deal with all the vulnerability that comes along with that.
"Begin Again" is a single that shows a return to Swift's country roots while the video boasts picturesque images of her in a relaxing Parisian cafe, enjoying tarts and her quiet bike-rides down the cobblestone streets of Paris. Swift believes that the setting and the images for the video are perfect for the song. "I think we've all had that day where we just decide to wander around and think about things," she said.
Swift also rocked "Good Morning America" crowd Tuesday morning as she gave live performances of the tracks "We Are Never Getting Back Together" and "Red" all from the album "Red", which has hit the record stores in the U.S. since October 22. She also delivered her hit single "Love Story" from her second album "Fearless".
Taylor Swift's "Begin Again" Music Video
Taylor Swift Performs "Red" on "GMA":
Taylor Swift Performs "Love Story" on "GMA":
Taylor Swift Performs "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" on "GMA":
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album