Taylor Swift Releases New Romantic Video 'Begin Again'
Taylor Swift might have written a lot about break ups and bad relationships in her songs, but she definitely still knows how to give love a second chance as seen on her much-awaited new music video "Begin Again". The clip had its world premiere Tuesday, October 23.
The 23-year-old country superstar and Grammy Award winner was thrilled with her new release and said she was super excited to shoot for the video amidst the quaint and lovely cityscapes of the French capital. Swift gushed that the song was all about going through a really bad relationship but dusting yourself off and getting up the next day to deal with all the vulnerability that comes along with that.
"Begin Again" is a single that shows a return to Swift's country roots while the video boasts picturesque images of her in a relaxing Parisian cafe, enjoying tarts and her quiet bike-rides down the cobblestone streets of Paris. Swift believes that the setting and the images for the video are perfect for the song. "I think we've all had that day where we just decide to wander around and think about things," she said.
Swift also rocked "Good Morning America" crowd Tuesday morning as she gave live performances of the tracks "We Are Never Getting Back Together" and "Red" all from the album "Red", which has hit the record stores in the U.S. since October 22. She also delivered her hit single "Love Story" from her second album "Fearless".
Taylor Swift Performs "Red" on "GMA":
Taylor Swift Performs "Love Story" on "GMA":
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
Taylor Swift Performs "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" on "GMA":
More Taylor Swift News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test