Leah Messer and New Husband Expecting First Child Together
Leah Messer is pregnant again. The "Teen Mom 2" star is expecting her third child. This is going to be her first child with new husband, Jeremy Calvert.
On Monday, October 22, the reality star told US Weekly, "Jeremy and I are excited to be adding a new addition to our family. Being a teen mom was difficult, but I'm older and in a different place now -- married to Jeremy and excited for our family to grow."
She added, "Ali and Aleeah can't wait to meet their new brother or sister. We feel incredibly blessed and look forward to this next chapter in our lives."
"THANKS SOOO MUCH EVERYONE! #PositiveTweets makes this momma soooo happy!!! @Calvert505 are in such a good place! Love all of you!" tweeted the teen mother, showing her excitement.
Before Leah tied the knot with Jeremy in April 2012, she got married to Corey Simms in October 2010 before filing for divorce in April 2011. From the first marriage, the 20-year-old star has two twin daughters named Ali and Aleeah.
Back in January 2012, Leah and Jeremy were expecting too. Unfortunately, the young star suffered a miscarriage later on. "It's a devastating experience, but all I can do is support Leah and take things day by day," Jeremy told OK! Magazine. "It's hard, but we will get through it."
MTV will air the new season of "Teen Mom 2" on Monday, November 12.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes