Eva Longoria Breaks Up With Mark Sanchez
Eva Longoria is no longer dating Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez. A representative for the football player tells Us Weekly, "Mark adores and respects Eva. It really was about scheduling more than anything else. They will remain close friends."
"There is no drama," a source says of the amicable breakup. "They just have completely different schedules and lifestyles." The "Desperate Housewives" actress, meanwhile, remains mum about the breakup.
Eva, 37, and Mark, 25, sparked dating rumors after they were spotted going out together in several occasions over the summer. They split just a month after she confirmed the romance. "Mark and I are, you know, fine. We're happy just dating," she said back then.
The Latina beauty was recently spotted outside a hair salon in Beverly Hills showing off a red blotch on the back of her neck. It initially bore a "nine" tattoo in honor of the number worn her ex-husband, basketball player Tony Parker. She allegedly was in the process of removing the body ink.
While Eva was out and about in Los Angeles, Mark was clubbing in New York. The NFL star reportedly hit Darby Downstairs nightclub with some female and male friends including his Jet teammate Jeff Cumberland. He was allegedly "flirting and dancing with some blond."
Before seeing Mark, Eva dated Penelope Cruz's brother, Eduardo Cruz.
More Eva Longoria News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction