Eva Longoria Breaks Up With Mark Sanchez
Eva Longoria is no longer dating Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez. A representative for the football player tells Us Weekly, "Mark adores and respects Eva. It really was about scheduling more than anything else. They will remain close friends."
"There is no drama," a source says of the amicable breakup. "They just have completely different schedules and lifestyles." The "Desperate Housewives" actress, meanwhile, remains mum about the breakup.
Eva, 37, and Mark, 25, sparked dating rumors after they were spotted going out together in several occasions over the summer. They split just a month after she confirmed the romance. "Mark and I are, you know, fine. We're happy just dating," she said back then.
The Latina beauty was recently spotted outside a hair salon in Beverly Hills showing off a red blotch on the back of her neck. It initially bore a "nine" tattoo in honor of the number worn her ex-husband, basketball player Tony Parker. She allegedly was in the process of removing the body ink.
While Eva was out and about in Los Angeles, Mark was clubbing in New York. The NFL star reportedly hit Darby Downstairs nightclub with some female and male friends including his Jet teammate Jeff Cumberland. He was allegedly "flirting and dancing with some blond."
Before seeing Mark, Eva dated Penelope Cruz's brother, Eduardo Cruz.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week