Emily VanCamp Exposes Bad Girl Side for GQ Magazine
Emily VanCamp ditches her sweet girl persona in a series of photos for GQ Magazine's November issue. Saying that she enjoys the-good-girl-gone-bad image, the blonde beauty appears sexy in a pair of white shorts and black stitching around the waist, paired with a red cardigan and a black bra.
Exposing her bad girl side, she holds pink and orange plastic guns in one of the pictures. In another photograph, she shows off her thighs while playing a bubble gum. However, she appears feminine when she wears a magenta mini skirt, and a see-through blue top in one other picture.
Considering herself tomboy, she reveals in an interview with GQ, "I did ballet, which taught me how to be poised and graceful, but still, to this day, I'd rather be fishing than going to some glamorous party. It's so therapeutic." Then, she says that the biggest fish she ever caught was a quite big barracuda in the Caribbean. The "Rings" star also recounts that she once swam with reef sharks and lemon sharks in Bora Bora.
She admits that she enjoys her role as Emily Thorne in "Revenge" as sharing, "I always feel like I'm playing a character when I'm in a beautiful dress, with my hair coiffed." She goes on, "I like getting down and dirty. It's really fun." The 26-year-old actress also tells the magazine that she loves her acting job, "There's nothing better than setting an a**hole's house on fire. It's those moments when I think 'I love my job!' "
When asked about her intense PDA with her boyfriend and "Revenge" co-star Joshua Bowman which was exposed to public lately, the Canadian-born actress replies, "I don't really ever talk about that part of my life, but I'm also not going to stop living my life. I want to live happily. And if I love a person, I'm not going to be ashamed and hide it."
Emily and Joshua were spotted together for the first time on New Year's Eve in Paris. The couple was caught canoodling. They also had a PDA-packed lunch date at Little Dom's in Los Feliz, Calif, at the end of January. "They hang out together every night," an anonymous source said.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival