Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Reunite After Breakup
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm were spotted hanging out together on Sunday, October 21. The couple, who just broke up a week ago, was spotted stepping out together in her hometown of Charlotte, North Carolina. They were joined by her 7-year-old daughter Ricki.
The single mother and the Utah entrepreneur got engaged at the end of "The Bachelorette" season 8. "Everyone wants a salacious story to break, but the truth is we are just two people who fell in love and tried our hardest to make it work," he said when announcing their breakup.
"Meeting Emily on The Bachelorette was an incredible experience, we've had quite the journey," Jef additionally said. "She opened up her world to me and I fell in love with her, Ricki, her family and the Hendricks. ... They both have been a huge part of my life."
Emily echoed his statement as saying, "I have nothing but respect and love for Jef and his family, but ultimately we are just at different points in our lives." She added, "We tried our best because the love between us was so real."
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event