Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Reunite After Breakup
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm were spotted hanging out together on Sunday, October 21. The couple, who just broke up a week ago, was spotted stepping out together in her hometown of Charlotte, North Carolina. They were joined by her 7-year-old daughter Ricki.
The single mother and the Utah entrepreneur got engaged at the end of "The Bachelorette" season 8. "Everyone wants a salacious story to break, but the truth is we are just two people who fell in love and tried our hardest to make it work," he said when announcing their breakup.
"Meeting Emily on The Bachelorette was an incredible experience, we've had quite the journey," Jef additionally said. "She opened up her world to me and I fell in love with her, Ricki, her family and the Hendricks. ... They both have been a huge part of my life."
Emily echoed his statement as saying, "I have nothing but respect and love for Jef and his family, but ultimately we are just at different points in our lives." She added, "We tried our best because the love between us was so real."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame