Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Reunite After Breakup
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm were spotted hanging out together on Sunday, October 21. The couple, who just broke up a week ago, was spotted stepping out together in her hometown of Charlotte, North Carolina. They were joined by her 7-year-old daughter Ricki.
The single mother and the Utah entrepreneur got engaged at the end of "The Bachelorette" season 8. "Everyone wants a salacious story to break, but the truth is we are just two people who fell in love and tried our hardest to make it work," he said when announcing their breakup.
"Meeting Emily on The Bachelorette was an incredible experience, we've had quite the journey," Jef additionally said. "She opened up her world to me and I fell in love with her, Ricki, her family and the Hendricks. ... They both have been a huge part of my life."
Emily echoed his statement as saying, "I have nothing but respect and love for Jef and his family, but ultimately we are just at different points in our lives." She added, "We tried our best because the love between us was so real."
More Emily Maynard News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce