Chris Brown Spotted With Ex-Girlfriend Karrueche Tran
On Monday afternoon, October 22, Chris Brown was spotted making a gas station stop with his ex-girlfriend, model Karrueche Tran. Chris and Karrueche took different cars as they left his house, but they stopped at a gas station together. It's reported that they headed to a studio in Burbank, California.
Chris' friend told Hollywood Life, "Hell no, they're (Chris and Karrueche) not together. He with Rihanna and ain't creeping with K.T. She needed a favor and he did it for her, plus she needed to be escorted around his house to get the rest of her s**t out his place. Ain't no funny business between them. He just helped her out one time with something and she needed to get her s**t. No big deal."
"All Karrueche is doing is moving her stuff and tying up some loose ends with Chris. That's all there is to it," said a close friend of Karrueche. "Chris has a part of her, yes, but she's strong enough to move past him and I know she wants to."
The source added, "Chris wasn't around this weekend to let her get her things, so she did so today. It does hurt her a bit to see him and I'm sure no matter what anyone says there are still feelings on both their parts. But anyway, he's a dog and hopefully this is her last time around his a**."
Chris was also spotted cozying up to ex-girlfriend Rihanna in his website launch party on Saturday night, October 20.
More Chris Brown News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'