Marion Cotillard and Amanda Seyfried Glam Up Hollywood Film Awards
Marion Cotillard and Amanda Seyfried glittered the red carpet of 2012 Hollywood Film Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Monday night, October 22. They were joined by Amy Adams and Kerry Washington among other movie beauties.
"Midnight in Paris" actress Cotillard rocked a black blue-dotted strapless dress and a pair of pointy heels. "Lovelace" star Seyfried opted for a red Prabal Gurung dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Judith Leiber bag, and Dana Rebecca Design earrings.
Adams looked elegant in a black Oscar de la Renta dress that she paired with Giuseppe Zanotti shoes and Tiffany jewels. Washington was lovely in a Monique Lhuilier dress that she completed with Louis Vuitton shoes and clutch, and Borgioni earrings.
The gentlemen of the evening included Bradley Cooper, Dustin Hoffman and Ben Affleck. On the red carpet, the husband of Jennifer Garner managed to send love for newlyweds Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel.
"I'm happy for them," Affleck gushed to E! News. The actor said of the groom who will become his co-star in new movie "Runner, Runner", "He's a terrific guy. He's a really good actor. There's nothing that guy can't do." He also had good words for the bride, "Jess is great."
Marion received Hollywood Actress Award, while Amy took home Hollywood Supporting Actress Award at the event. Another honoree was Samantha Barks (Hollywood Spotlight Award). Also spotted attending the gala were Helen Hunt and Susan Sarandon.
More Marion Cotillard News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director