Marion Cotillard and Amanda Seyfried Glam Up Hollywood Film Awards
Marion Cotillard and Amanda Seyfried glittered the red carpet of 2012 Hollywood Film Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Monday night, October 22. They were joined by Amy Adams and Kerry Washington among other movie beauties.
"Midnight in Paris" actress Cotillard rocked a black blue-dotted strapless dress and a pair of pointy heels. "Lovelace" star Seyfried opted for a red Prabal Gurung dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Judith Leiber bag, and Dana Rebecca Design earrings.
Adams looked elegant in a black Oscar de la Renta dress that she paired with Giuseppe Zanotti shoes and Tiffany jewels. Washington was lovely in a Monique Lhuilier dress that she completed with Louis Vuitton shoes and clutch, and Borgioni earrings.
The gentlemen of the evening included Bradley Cooper, Dustin Hoffman and Ben Affleck. On the red carpet, the husband of Jennifer Garner managed to send love for newlyweds Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel.
"I'm happy for them," Affleck gushed to E! News. The actor said of the groom who will become his co-star in new movie "Runner, Runner", "He's a terrific guy. He's a really good actor. There's nothing that guy can't do." He also had good words for the bride, "Jess is great."
Marion received Hollywood Actress Award, while Amy took home Hollywood Supporting Actress Award at the event. Another honoree was Samantha Barks (Hollywood Spotlight Award). Also spotted attending the gala were Helen Hunt and Susan Sarandon.
More Marion Cotillard News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked