Marion Cotillard and Amanda Seyfried Glam Up Hollywood Film Awards
Marion Cotillard and Amanda Seyfried glittered the red carpet of 2012 Hollywood Film Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Monday night, October 22. They were joined by Amy Adams and Kerry Washington among other movie beauties.
"Midnight in Paris" actress Cotillard rocked a black blue-dotted strapless dress and a pair of pointy heels. "Lovelace" star Seyfried opted for a red Prabal Gurung dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Judith Leiber bag, and Dana Rebecca Design earrings.
Adams looked elegant in a black Oscar de la Renta dress that she paired with Giuseppe Zanotti shoes and Tiffany jewels. Washington was lovely in a Monique Lhuilier dress that she completed with Louis Vuitton shoes and clutch, and Borgioni earrings.
The gentlemen of the evening included Bradley Cooper, Dustin Hoffman and Ben Affleck. On the red carpet, the husband of Jennifer Garner managed to send love for newlyweds Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel.
"I'm happy for them," Affleck gushed to E! News. The actor said of the groom who will become his co-star in new movie "Runner, Runner", "He's a terrific guy. He's a really good actor. There's nothing that guy can't do." He also had good words for the bride, "Jess is great."
Marion received Hollywood Actress Award, while Amy took home Hollywood Supporting Actress Award at the event. Another honoree was Samantha Barks (Hollywood Spotlight Award). Also spotted attending the gala were Helen Hunt and Susan Sarandon.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic