Simon Cowell Rejoices at 'X Factor (US)' Renewal
FOX has a big faith on "The X Factor (US)", ordering a third season. The announcement was somehow inevitable because the reality singing competition show is still the network's rating juggernaut with 3.9 rating among adults 18-49 and 10.6 million total viewers.
"I couldn't be happier about The X Factor already being renewed for another season," producer/judge Simon Cowell said in a statement. "I am so proud of the show and the team who have made it this season. I want to thank our incredible sponsors for their support and creativity, and FOX for going out of their way to do everything they can to make this show a success."
He added, "Most importantly, I have to personally thank our amazing fans for the support and enthusiasm they have given to THE X FACTOR. Our main commitment will always be to find great talent, and let's not forget, we are now days away from our first live shows. The gloves are off! Expect fireworks!"
Cowell, Demi Lovato, L.A. Reid and Britney Spears will reveal the 16 acts that will continue in the competition on Tuesday, October 23 episode. Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez will then make their debut as the live show episodes hosts starting November 1.
FOX has also given "Raising Hope" a good news. The third season will air for 24 episodes instead of the usual 22 episodes. "Bad news for people who don't like Raising Hope. Fox just ordered 2 more episodes! Meaning: 24 madcap Chance adventures airing this year," series star Lucas Neff tweeted.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign