Chris Brown Accused of Throwing Homophobic Slur at a Fan
A fan got offended by Chris Brown when the singer called him a "f***ot." Openly-gay Lucas Peter said he only wanted to have his CD cover signed by Brown when he spotted him at Los Angeles' Arclight movie theater in Hollywood on Friday, October 19 night.
Peter told Radar Online that he saw Brown exiting the theater with his bodyguards and ran after him. "The movie let out and I saw Chris come out the front door, sort of semi-running. I approached Chris and asked him to sign my CD cover," Lucas recalled. "His bodyguard stopped me and said Chris wouldn't be signing, so I told him Rihanna signs all the time. That's when Chris stopped in the garage by the parking pay stand and yelled 'f***ot' at me."
Lucas' first reaction was startled and then angry. "I walked over to where Chris was getting in the elevator and called him a wife beater and asked him if he was going to beat Rihanna again," Lucas said. "Chris said, 'I beat p***y' and then his bodyguard tried to scare me by saying, 'And I beat men'." Brown and his entourage then walked off.
On another news, Brown may have disappointed another person. Paparazzi caught a young woman leaving his house looking disheveled and crying. Brown was later seen on his balcony a few minutes after she left.
More Chris Brown News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service