Chris Brown Accused of Throwing Homophobic Slur at a Fan
A fan got offended by Chris Brown when the singer called him a "f***ot." Openly-gay Lucas Peter said he only wanted to have his CD cover signed by Brown when he spotted him at Los Angeles' Arclight movie theater in Hollywood on Friday, October 19 night.
Peter told Radar Online that he saw Brown exiting the theater with his bodyguards and ran after him. "The movie let out and I saw Chris come out the front door, sort of semi-running. I approached Chris and asked him to sign my CD cover," Lucas recalled. "His bodyguard stopped me and said Chris wouldn't be signing, so I told him Rihanna signs all the time. That's when Chris stopped in the garage by the parking pay stand and yelled 'f***ot' at me."
Lucas' first reaction was startled and then angry. "I walked over to where Chris was getting in the elevator and called him a wife beater and asked him if he was going to beat Rihanna again," Lucas said. "Chris said, 'I beat p***y' and then his bodyguard tried to scare me by saying, 'And I beat men'." Brown and his entourage then walked off.
On another news, Brown may have disappointed another person. Paparazzi caught a young woman leaving his house looking disheveled and crying. Brown was later seen on his balcony a few minutes after she left.
More Chris Brown News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off